Discreet Cat & Danip (did you play)

cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
edited June 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Hey, guys did you play the pick3 I gave you ( Big Jerome with RA with Separatist ) I hope so it paid $150. Espacially you DC because I asked you who you liked in the race Big Jerome was in and you said you had Get Stormy in his last race. That was the Ex. 13-5 paying very nice. ($600). Anyway another message for Danip: this is what this web sites all about, posting what you feel is a good thing ( your picks ) where proving yourself as a good handicapper or an inside man who knows Owners & Trainers and sharing the insight with everyone here. So, please enough of RA and lets move on to making some money, together. Oh, by the way, I have another nice one running on Weds. @ Belmonts 9th race. I'll keep you posted.:toast:

Comments

• DanipDanip Member
    edited June 2009
    Cinfront,
    I don't bet, well i play bet with friends and family, but hardly ever do i bet for real. I love to handicap races though, i feel i'm good at it, plus i love the challenge it presents to me. If you give me the sights to look at some of these races i'll be gad to look at the entries, cause right now i don't know how to access the fields and PP's for other races, which is frustrating because i love to handicap.
  • cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited June 2009
    Well for starters, you can try a local Newspaper Stand to see if they sell the Dailey Racing Form or maybe a booklet that NY OTB has. They distribute to several states. I myself checkout my racing cards at Brisnet and also have an acct. with them. Good Luck
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2009
    No, I didn't bet it. Glad to hear that you hit it though.