Del Mar

SobrenaturSobrenatur Junior Member
edited July 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Any interesting stats at Del Mar that might help Cappers?

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited July 2009
    Daily Racing Form puts out a Del Mar Player's Guide that contains a synopsis of all the trainers and their recent Del Mar tendencies. It also contains a nice article about the polytrack surface, which differed dramatically from Year One (2007) to Year Two (2008).

The Saratoga Player's Guide should be out next week, btw.
  • SobrenaturSobrenatur Junior Member
    edited July 2009
    Yeah ,i thought someone might have a off the wall stat,that the players guide may not have..Im new to this forum i was apart of the DRF Forum(Belkis) Is there anyway to edit when reply has already been posted!Thanks
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited July 2009
    Hard to really pin anything down with the Polytrack being so new, and so different since they started to water it last year. We just need to keep our eyes open.

On the turf course, i would lean strongly to frontrunning types in those 5-furlong sprints. They've been dominated by speed for as long as i can remember. Hard to come from very far behind.

Regarding editing the posts, you only have like 60 seconds to edit your post after it's been posted. Always been kind of a pain, but i guess it adds some integrity to the forum.