Brisnet

bigga1bigga1 Member
edited July 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Does anyone use brisnet, and if so do you recomend it.

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited July 2009
    Are you talking about PP's? I've gotten some early Bris PP's for the Triple Crown races and such, and i don't really care for them. Probably for no otrher reason than i'm not used to them. Just accustomed to the DRF PP's after all these years.
  • bigga1bigga1 Member
    edited July 2009
    Have you tried any other programs,and if so which ones.
    edited July 2009
    I don't use Brisnet, no. Just had the PP's sent to me on occasion.
    edited July 2009
    Just noticed these Bris PP's on the Del Mar website. Have a look:

http://www.dmtc.com/racinginfo/pp/bris/090722.pdf
  • bigga1bigga1 Member
    edited July 2009
    Thanks.This has so much information about trainer, jockey and horse.Also what i really like is the way they post their running style.I will check on their website to see if they have any instruction on how to read this program.This looks awesome.thanks again and i will tell you how it pans out..
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited July 2009
    bigga1 wrote: »
    Thanks.This has so much information about trainer, jockey and horse.Also what i really like is the way they post their running style.I will check on their website to see if they have any instruction on how to read this program.This looks awesome.thanks again and i will tell you how it pans out..

they do have a way to read them ,
    i have some useful info 4u bigga1

do you have messenger let me know

i can't post it here it would be spamming an only a selected few know it
  • bigga1bigga1 Member
    edited July 2009
    I found the explantion on their website and its pretty awesome ,especially compared to the drf pps.If you do have any more information up and above what they have please give me the heads up.:clap2: