Saratoga Memories....

SobrenaturSobrenatur Junior Member
edited July 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
On the day before the elite horse racing meet of the year , i dedicate this thread to the greatest Saratoga memories of all time.Whether it be a race or a winning day we all want to read yours!

Concern running out of ground to miss by a neck in the travers ,,the winner HOLY BULL...Tom Durkin calling the race i recall him saying...."and the Bull is in front but theres REASON TO BE CONCERN"
My biggest day was a huge win bet on NOVEMBER SNOW,,,classic.. Jerkens Stretching the filly out to win the Alabama!

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited July 2009
    I have a lot of Saratoga memories, Holy Bull's win in the Travers being one of the most vivid. Cribnote blowing the turn in the Hopeful last year is one i'd like to forget.

Just a real treat though to open the Racing Form every day and see all those good 2yo's coming out of the woodwork. I just love this meet, i can't get enough of it.
  • SobrenaturSobrenatur Junior Member
    edited July 2009
    Remember FOURSTARDAVE!!!

Ok set the line on who wins the jockey title and the training title,,im picking Kent,and i think Pletcher wins the training title..any opinion on who you think will have a great meet whether it be jockey or trainer?
    Dont forget to research Cap the Thunder in the 2nd tomorrow....