Orioles +125

DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited July 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
The O's are debuting their top pitching prospect Chris Tillman tonight, who was acquired in the Bedard trade a couple of years ago. He's been great in Triple A this year, posting an era of 2.70 in 18 starts, with 99 K's in 96.2 innings.

Greinke is of course starting for the Royals here, but as good as he's been, the Royals are only 10-10 in his starts. And the guy is getting zero run support lately, the Royals having scored a grand total of 8 runs in his last 6 starts.

The Royals are also 17-27 on the road, contrasted with the Orioles 26-23 home record.

Looks like some good value on the O's here. Would lean to the under as well.

HRT baseball record:

27-24-2, +3.00 units

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited July 2009
    Orioles win, 7-3.
  • SobrenaturSobrenatur Junior Member
    edited July 2009
    Thanks i made a small wager on it,,needed that after a tough loss with Cap The Thunder.Discreet Cat i got drafted by the NY Mets and turn them down to attend University of Arizona ,,....I pitched against Mike Mussina a few times in the pac ten,,sounds like your a baseball fan...Now im a part time scout for the Rays,,
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited July 2009
    Awesome! I have several Rays on my fantasy team (Crawford, Upton, Longoria, Zobrist).
  • SobrenaturSobrenatur Junior Member
    edited July 2009
    upton will be gone next year!!drop him now of your fantasy team and pick him up again in September,the rays got one more run in them and hes a free agent next year..wants a big contarct and he will play his ass off last month of season