del mar 9th

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited August 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
nericon king.....11-1 speed blinkers off....

Comments

• dodgers45dodgers45 Senior Member
    edited August 2009
    Dead Last !!!
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited August 2009
    Nice post, Dodgers.

If you think you're capable of posting 100% winners, then please, be my guest.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited August 2009
    thanks dodger..i saw him back there....just trying to beat some chalk you ever try that!!!!!!!!
    edited August 2009
    I had Nericon King last time, based on his similarity to a winning barnmate of him named Majestic Diamond. Couldn't bring myself to take him today, though i was a little intrigued by the surface switch.
    edited August 2009
    You are a very funny guy Discreet. You bar a guy here or jumped into peoples converstaions and did not agree with you! I was talking to rayphil not you and he rayphil took some comments on the other site and did not get mad and reply back !!
    Like the other day when Backtalk won you had comments about Bulls and Bears cause that was the horse that you liked and he got beat. I f you like a horse the hell with everyone else right and if their comments do not suit you, you cry like a wimp !!! They sure made a mistake here when they made you a moderator !!
    edited August 2009
    Gimme a break, Dodgers. Everyone on the board was clamoring for weeks to have Draynay banned, and when when he finally was, it's "because he disagreed with me". Sure, whatever floats your boat.

Your buddies on the other site were banned for advertising pay-picks with an email address (and not by me). I even tried to be nice about it, and left your post up that linked to their site when they finally got it opened, because i thought some people here might be interested. And yet, you still say bad things about me. Can't say i'm surprised.

As for Rayphil's post, you're the one the one jumping into other people's threads to point out that their horse ran "Dead Last!!!". Those kinds of posts aren't cool. They're negative, and solely meant to antagonize people.

As for Bulls and Bears, i mentioned his trouble because he indeed had signifigant trouble. And i'm not the only person here who saw it. Pardon the hell out of me if i had a play on the horse. I guess that makes his troubled trip null-and-void, so it shouldn't be considered next time out.
    edited August 2009
    I was not getting on Rayphil I played the horse also I just commented it ran dead last !! The horse had no interest in the race at all!!!