Woodbine R2,R4,R5 This is only a Test

KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
edited August 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Warning, Red alert,Red alert, this is only a test..........

After doing my homework i like these 3picks,i hope i did my homework right,i'll find out after these races are over...
good luck @the tracks

MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT. 1 1/16 Mile Dirt. Purse $75,900. FOR MAIDENS, FILLIES AND MARES THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD. Three Year Olds, 116 lbs.; Older, 122 lbs. (01:28 PM) (6)

R2= #5 Rag And Bone
R2= # 5/2,6

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT. 6 Furlongs Turf. Purse $69,000. FOR MAIDENS, TWO YEARS OLD. Weight, 120 lbs. (02:29 PM) (8)

R4= #4 Ruthro
R4= # 4/7,8

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT. 6 Furlongs Turf. Purse $69,000. FOR MAIDENS, TWO YEARS OLD. Weight, 120 lbs. (03:00 PM) (10)

R5= #7 Set In Stone
R5= # 7/1,2

Comments

• KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited August 2009
    After doing my homework i like these 3picks,i hope i did my homework right,i'll find out after these races are over...
    good luck @the tracks

MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT. 1 1/16 Mile Dirt. Purse $75,900. FOR MAIDENS, FILLIES AND MARES THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD. Three Year Olds, 116 lbs.; Older, 122 lbs. (01:28 PM) (6)

R2= #5 Rag And Bone
    R2= # 5/2,6
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    MAIDEN SPECIAL WEIGHT. 6 Furlongs Turf. Purse $69,000. FOR MAIDENS, TWO YEARS OLD. Weight, 120 lbs. (02:29 PM) (8)

R4= #4 Ruthro
    R4= # 4/7,8

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    wow i just checked an i'm 2-2 wow :yes: my study is paying off i'm getting what i'm doing
    wow i'm surprise, very surprise.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

2ND RACE

Next Post 1:58 Off: 1:28 | 1 1/16 Miles | 3 Year Olds And Up | Maiden Special Weight | Purse: $74,617

# Horse Jockey Weight Win Place Show
    5 Rag and Bone Pizarro T 118 4.50 2.50 2.10
    6 Alkmaar Husbands P 118 2.70 2.20
    2 Miss McDreamy Ramsammy E 122 2.60
    Times in 5ths: :242 :484 1:134 1:394 1:463

Times in 100ths: :24.50 :48.99 1:13.99 1:39.97 1:46.67

Also ran: Weekend Prospect, Perfect Resolve and Speedle Beedle

Winning Trainer: Attfield Roger L - Owner: Rosen Andrew

$2 Exactor (5-6) Paid $8.30

$2 Triactor (5-6-2) Paid $18.10

$2 Daily Double (2-5) Paid $8.40 Daily Double Pool $17,215

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

4TH RACE

Off: 2:30 | 6 Furlongs (Turf) | 2 Year Olds | Maiden Special Weight | Purse: $66,870

# Horse Jockey Weight Win Place Show
    4 Ruhtro Fraser C 115 15.50 6.50 3.80
    5 Benestar Husbands P 120 4.30 2.90
    1 Kwik Costa Sutherland C 120 2.30
    Finish Time: 1:10.24

Also ran: Argument Close, Clear Turbulence, Faction, Langfuhr Country and Cool Consigliere

Winning Trainer: Casse Mark - Owner: Quintessential Racing

$2 Exactor (4-5) Paid $74.10

$2 Triactor (4-5-1) Paid $205.60

$1 Pick 3 (5-2-4) 3 Correct Paid $316.60 Pick 3 Pool $8,413

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
  • laffingeyslaffingeys Senior Member
    edited August 2009
    KP-HR2k9 wrote: »
    wow i just checked an i'm 2-2 wow :yes: my study is paying off i'm getting what i'm doing
    wow i'm surprise, very surprise.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I love it when a plan comes together

(Y)

I think i'm also much closer to where i would like to be with my handicapping ... it's been a few weeks of long hard days and nights and I've gone through so much paper and ink that anyone wanting to save the rainforest's won't be happy with me ... but if my picks continue as they are for the next couple of weeks I should be ready to start playing with a decent size bankroll.

There really is nothing better than the feeling that you get when you hit on the thing that seems to work for you ... you look back over everything that you've done and think to yourself .. "That's it?, That was the big secret?" I'll bet all It looks so easy now ... you're probably wondering why you didn't figure it out sooner .. right?
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited August 2009
    laffingeys wrote: »
    I love it when a plan comes together

(Y)

I think i'm also much closer to where i would like to be with my handicapping ... it's been a few weeks of long hard days and nights and I've gone through so much paper and ink that anyone wanting to save the rainforest's won't be happy with me ... but if my picks continue as they are for the next couple of weeks I should be ready to start playing with a decent size bankroll.

There really is nothing better than the feeling that you get when you hit on the thing that seems to work for you ... you look back over everything that you've done and think to yourself .. "That's it?, That was the big secret?" I'll bet all It looks so easy now ... you're probably wondering why you didn't figure it out sooner .. right?

hahahah funny , yup it feels funny i said earlier, i was amaze that i saw what i saw to make my picks

i had stop handicapping i got turned off due to a bad week so i stop betting horse an watcchecd from the sideline an just bet baseball, but now i got the feeling back thanks 2u an a few others here that made me challenge myself not the horses.. :drinking:

i know i could do it ,not that i didn't believe in myself but i put 2much confident on the horses,
    an when i pick e'm they don't come in the order i pick them, always 1 off or if i dont bet it an i pick it it wins just a vise versa game so i just stopped ....

now i have the feeling back win or loose i'm challenging myself .............