Saratoga - Wednesday, August 5th, 2009

KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
edited August 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
CLAIMING. 1 1/8 Mile Dirt. Purse $25,000. FOR FILLIES AND MARES THREE YEARS OLD AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON TWO RACES OR THREE YEAR OLDS. Three Year Olds, 119 lbs.; Older, 123 lbs. Non-winners of a race at a mile or over since June 5 Allowed 2 lbs. Claiming Price $20,000 (Races Where Entered For $16,000 Or Less Not Considered). (01:00 PM) (9)

:peace:

R1=# 7 Disco Diva
R1=# 7,9,5 Disco Diva" Driven By Seattle."Gin Tango
Box

Comments

• dodgers45dodgers45 Senior Member
    edited August 2009
    :yes:Good call $53 winner and $105 exacta for $1 :surprised:
  • topplayertopplayer Senior Member
    edited August 2009
    Nice Call!!
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited August 2009
    Outstanding! Way to go, KP.
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited August 2009
    Good call $53 winner and $105 exacta for $1

Nice Call!!

Outstanding! Way to go, KP

thank you :cool2: i didn't see the race YET, but thank you again i did the same thing i did with my picks @woodbine an it worked i study the PP an made my best possible pick , i challenge myself
    an not the horses, i see before i got caught up on the moment an made my picks 5minutes before post an i wasn't reading the PP the way i'm doing now.

i didn't even look at the oddz to me it doesn't matter when i'm reading the PP is all about the distance they are breed to run, an where they running, i see something in that ,an factor that in on my pick an the most important thing i do now is take my time reading the PP what ever happens, happens ......but if i'm reading/studying it, i will see results "my Pholosophy now "

so i'm more surprise on what i see when studying the PP So i'll keep testing myself .:yes:
  • laffingeyslaffingeys Senior Member
    edited August 2009
    That'll teach me to sleep in late .... I'm going to bed early tonight.

Great call.

:)
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited August 2009
    ALLOWANCE. 5 1/2 Furlongs Turf. Purse $52,000. (UP TO $9,880 NYSBFOA) FOR THREE YEAR OLDS AND UPWARD WHICH HAVE NEVER WON A RACE OTHER THAN MAIDEN, CLAIMING, STARTER, OR RESTRICTED OR WHICH HAVE NEVER WON TWO RACES. Three Year Olds, 119 lbs.; Older, 122 lbs. Non-winners of $24,000 on the turf since June 5 Allowed 2 lbs. Non-winners of a race on the turf since then Allowed 3 lbs. (Races where entered for $50,000 or less not considered in allowances) (Preference by condition eligibility). (If the Stewards consider it inadvisable to run this race on the turf course, this race will be run at Five and One Half Furlongs on the main track.). (05:30 PM) (11)

R9=# 5 Sammarco

R9=#5,2,11Sammarco,Acclaimed All The Bases Box

this is another test :drinking: