Important Presque Isle Posting From Chris Longshot A Must Read!!!!!

offnracingoffnracing Senior Member
edited September 2007 in Horse Racing Forum
important Note For Presque Isle Downs Players

Because Of The High Amounts Of Mountaineer Horses Shipping Into Presque For The September Meet Chris Longshot Has Had No Choice To Pay Very Close Attention To Them. Lots Of Mountaineer Horses Have Been Winning There The First Few Days Of The Meet Just Look At The Charts. Some Of Them At Longshot Prices.

Just Yesterday To My Dismay A Mountaineer Horse Skyey Blew Up The Tote At 46-1 While I Was On The Way Home. The Previous Day I Had Hit A Few Nice Exactas With Mountaineer Horses Going To Preque Isle Downs. Punters Assume There Out Classed But You Would Be Surprised How Many Mountaineer Horses Are Bred To Love Synthetic Racing Surfaces. Mentioned Above Skyey Sire Is Sky Classic One Of The Top Synthetic Racing Sires That Alone Should Have Been Enough To Put Some Money On This Animal. The Second Place Finisher Was Another Mountaineer Horse Thunder Annes Is Out Of Anees Whose Brood Sire Is Unbridled Another A+ Synthetic Racing Surface Sire. If You Put These To Horses Together Based On Pedigree Alone You Made 747.20 For The Exacta And 9,570.40 For The Trifecta Just For Putting The Favorite Third! I Was Deppressed When I Saw The Result. I Was Convinced I Would Have Had Hit The Triple And The Very Least The Exacta.

If You Need A List Of Top Synthetic Sires Unfortunately I Cant Promote Their Website From This Discussion Forum. But It Includes Ratings For 1st Time Starters/Off Track/Turf.

What I Do Before Each Race At Preque Isle Is Look For Any Horses With A+ Sire Ratings On Synthetic Racing Surfaces. Most You Will Find Are Favorites But The Public There Mostly Young College Kids More Focused More On Partying It Up Lets Horses That Are Not So Obvious That Have Bad Current Form Go Off At Huge Odds That Should Relish These Types Of Racing Surfaces, Especially Mountaineer Horses. Take Advavantage Of A Young Less Informed Public, Skyey For Example. The Preque Isle Meet Is Only Through September. If I Get Enough People To Respond To This Thread I May Post The A+ Sires For You. So Hurry Up Only Three Weeks Or So Left The Public Will Catch On Soon, Make Your Scores Now Like I Have Already And Let Me Know If This Posting Was Useful.

The Angle That If They Like Turf They"ll Like Synthetic Racing Surfaces Is Unreliable You Need To Know What Sires Excell On These Surfaces When They Have Not Raced On Them Before.

Please Respond To This Posting If You Have Any Questions Or Comments. Im Always Willing To Chat. Maybe Some Of You Have Caught On To This Already, Let Me Know. Good Luck To My Fellow Handicappers.

Also, You May Not Know This But The People That Run Mountaineer Also Own Presque Isle You Think That Maybe Mountaineer Owners And Trainers Might Have Some Advantages There. Just A Thought!

Mountaineer Picks Later With Comments!!!!!!!! No Racing At Presque Isle Today

Chris Longshot