Tizway the now horse in the Whitney

SobrenaturSobrenatur Junior Member
edited August 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
As i look over the whitney ...i see that Tizway is NOW horse..The favorite Commentator will be overbet and he is simply not the same horse..As i look deeper into the race i come across Tizway whos last race he earned a 102 beyer under wraps.He is lightly raced and Bond has had Tizway up Saratoga for awhile.Dry Martini and Macho again are dead stone closers and they will also be underlays..Smoother Air And Asiatic Boy i see as the only threats... this is there 3rd race back,and both will over some value...THE BET $150 WIN ON TIZWAY AND USE HIM IN EXACTAS WITH SMOOTH AIR AND ASIATIC BOY, Enjoy the of racing

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited August 2009
    I agree Commentator will be way overbet. I had some interest in Asiatic Boy, but i decided to skip the race. He seemed to hang pretty badly in the Suburban, and doesn't inspire a lot of confidence. Could well improve here on the return to a shorter distance, but unless the price is pretty juicy i'll be inclined to pass.

Regarding Tizway, it's true he's in good form, but keep in mind those were one-turn races. His only two-turn win is a maiden race @ Woodbine, and that's a helluva long way from the Whitney.