Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited August 2009
    This article says what I wrote in DC thread, she won't face the boys or RA, they have too much to lose. But there will always be that ? why did they duck the best horses if they have the best horse? It is sad to see this happen as racing needs this more than ever. All I can say is CHICKEN SHIT!!!!! Putem in the gate and let the best lady win the race. I wish someone on the east coast would send a horse in early to train over the sticky stuff for a 4-6 weeks and go after Zen. This same crop she keeps beating is a joke, there will be a full field next time out like the last time as she is getting beatable to others.
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited August 2009
    Chicken sHhhh is being soft wow that mean RA is the Best which i thought She was anywayz but ZENY. its in a class of her own .,,when the trainer makes the call that mean he know RACHEL is The SuperNovaElite while Zenytta is just SuperNova. :peace: Hahahaa funny the trainer call it :thumbdown:
  • shh10shh10 Senior Member
    edited August 2009
    I have to say this might be a good move (for now). Zenyatta's camp is more than likely concentrating on victory number 13 and her odds in the Lady's Secret Stakes are probably better than a match race with Rachel Alexandra. 13-0 puts you in the company of giants. 14-0 makes you immortal. Why risk that chance now when your this close?

After the Breeders then take on RA. If Zenyatta wins she adds to her legend - if RA wins then RA continues her legacy and Zenyatta still lays claim to her extraordinary record.

What I'd like to see happen is Zenyatta take win 13 and then race against the boys in the Breeders . . . her win there would double, if not triple, the match race pot . . .

Just my humble opinion