Monday Night Football Easy Winner Inside

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited December 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
I'm going to go into great detail, but this is the biggest wager I have made on a football game in quit sometime. I will be there in person as I'm a Saints season ticket holder. The New Orleans Saints def. is so banged up you wouldn't believe it by there record. The Saints secondary is just plain BANGED up as the past two weeks they have signed Chirs McCallister and Mike McKenzie, both of these players are coming off major knee injuries and will be forced into action. If they don't touch the field Jabir Greer and Randall Gay are less than 70% and might be forced into action if the Saints decided to not start Mcallister or McKenzie. New Englnad will be using many 4 WR's sets in this game and there is now way the Saints will be able to stop this team tomorrow night. Just take this bingo square and make a wager you feel comfortable with and cash it easy. This game is like a Christmas Bonus. I could go on and on as Malcom Jenkins in only his second start will be either covering Randy Moss or Wes Welker. This one will get ugly in the second half as the Pats reclaim there winning ways.

fb

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited November 2009
    Thanks FB, and good luck...
  • randyfrandyf Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    The Saints should get a huge boost to their run defense with lineman Sedrick Ellis expected back. Reggie Bush should also be ready after sitting out last week.

The Saints are 7-3 against the spread in their last 10 home games. They are a fantastic 10-1 against the spread at home versus a non-division foe.

The Patriots haven't been that good on the road this season. Their only away matchup they've won was against 1-10 Tampa Bay in London. New England has lost its three other road games falling to the Jets, Broncos and Colts.

This isn't a great New England defense. If it were, do you think Bill Belichick would have gone for a first down from his own 28-yard line late in the game against the Colts two weeks ago?
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited November 2009
    Yes Sedrick Ellis is back this week not really that big of deal for the d-line of the Saints just more depth, the d-line hasn't missed a beat since he has been sidelined. On the other hand the secondary is just not the same without Greer and Porter. N.E. is strictly a passing team and go look for the props on the over in Randy Moss 6.5 and Wes Welker 8.5 for completions. Look for Brady to throw for over 320 in this game. They are saying Greer will be back but I know for a fact he isn't anywhere near 100%. Play the Saints at your own risk. I love the Saints and have been a long time season ticket holder, but I have never let a team I LOVE or HATE get in the way of making money on a wager. When you gamble you have no favorite teams or horses.
    edited November 2009
    i really hope you win, i trust you on this one, you seem so sure
    edited November 2009
    I didn't bet the Patriots, but i did take a couple of props on the Pats offense:

Brady OVER 300.5 passing yards (-110)

Welker OVER 90.5 receiving yards (-115)

Good luck tonight, guys!
    edited November 2009
    Sorry FB, tough beat. At least it wasn't a near-miss.

Regarding my plays, i can't believe that Brady couldn't even break 250 yards despite the Patriots losing badly throughout the entire second half.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    I dropped a ton on this game!!!
    edited December 2009
    sorry drew is best nfl qb and i think they win out