Lookin at Lucky being pointed at the Hollywood Futurity

DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited December 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
from Hollywood Park:

Lookin at Lucky heads a quartet of Bob Baffert trainees under consideration for the $750,000 CashCall Futurity on Dec. 19. Lookin at Lucky, winner of the Del Mar Futurity and Norfolk Stakes and an unlucky second in the Breeders’ Cup Juvenile, will be again ridden by Garrett Gomez, who guided Pioneerof the Nile to victory last year, Baffert’s fourth…Gomez is returning to California after a weekend of international all-star jockey competition in Japan. Joseph Talamo leaves for a week in the Far East Sunday night on a 10 p.m. flight. “I got up at 4 this morning and worked nine,” said Talamo from the stable area. “I will sleep good tonight.” Talamo will ride in all-star competition in Japan Wednesday and ride California Flag in the $1.8-million Hong Kong Sprint Sunday.

Comments

• cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    Is Bull Dogger running?
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited December 2009
    FB mentioned here the other day that Bulldogger was injured, and would be out for several months.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    cinfront wrote: »
    Is Bull Dogger running?

Talked to the Earnhardts and they said he had a tendon injury and wounldn't run for another month or two. They really like this young colt.

fb
  • cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    Hey thanks guys. I ask because he's put in a couple of nice works @ 3f. His last one was on Dec. 6th 35.80