Trendsman Locke

TrendsmanTrendsman Junior Member
edited December 2009 in Horse Racing Forum
Liking the forum and very user friendly. What am i all about

I am in to many things at the moment in the world of horse racing, from stats and trends on big races to the All Weather races through out the winter months.

All the ratings and trends etc are compiled by myself. my own trends, speed ratings and reviews. I have been working for a company now called Racing Reviews (A Plug there) who are established on Facebook and i keep my own stats and do not sell any product or proof any selections for future gain via monies for selections. I do this professionally and am not here to suggest anyone takes on board my selections when i place them up, it is purely on what i find.

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    Is this a riddle?
  • cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited December 2009
    welcome
  • TrendsmanTrendsman Junior Member
    edited December 2009
    strange reply. "Is This A Riddle"
    edited December 2009
    Southwell (UK)

13.00 toteexacta The Better Value Forecast Nursery (Class 4) 5f

Italian Tom : 59.87
    Lucky Mellor : 59.85
    Six Wives : 61.49
    R Woody : 59.26
    Kylladdie : Dropping back in trip (Run over 6f 17th Dec 09)
    Athwaab : 64.46
    Angie's Nap : 60.51
    Thewinnatakesitall : 61.01
    Taeping : 72.86

R Woody V Lucky Mellor

R Woody sprung a suprise last time out winning at 100/1 by three lengths beating Maldon Prom that form has been franked yesterday with the latte winning.Looks better at the optimum trip and could defy the big hike of 20lb but only if he runs.

Lucky Mellor has been the most consistant on the Al Weather this year and finished just under a length to Point to Prove over course and distance thirteen days ago and had Six Wives and Angie's Nap beaten that day. He was getting 15lb from Six Wives that day or a three length deficit and has to concede only 1lb this afternoon and should reverse that form, with Angie's Nap he was getting 10lb for a one and a half deficit and has to concede 9lb today and deserves to hold that form just.

I ftheir are any interesting dangers it could come from Kylladdie who is stepping back again to the optimum trip and ran yesterday over 6f going down by just two lengths and still could be well handicapped in this company.

Verdict

Lucky Mellor : 1pt Win @ 7/2 Bet365
    Kylladdie : 1/2pt e/w @ 9/1 Paddypower
    edited December 2009
    Why does it take so long to get a message put up. every time i try it is under moderation. not good if my selections are going to be put on the forum after the race is run ?