must see this

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited February 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
I was alive to the 3 in the last race at santa anita for the pick4 for 2200 and for 5 out of 6 and if you can just watch joel rosario when they turned to come down the stretch..look as he had some horse left and he just sat in the irons..maybe im wrong but just check it out...

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited February 2010
    I didn't really see that. It did look as if he had some horse and just needed a way through when turning for home, but he was unable to get into the clear; he even bumped pretty good with the horse on his outside which seemed to take some of the spark out of him, Had to move back inward after that and really just didn't have anywhere to go. Maybe that's why it looked like Roasrio wasn't trying too hard. If he was able to swing the horse out into the clear, then perhaps he makes a run, but i think the bumping incident pretty much sealed his fate. Might be worth a look next time based on the trouble, but it was somewhat subtle. Not like the horse was crying out for room or anything.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    it was a tough race anyway...a bunch of life maidens who prolly will never win again...i was going to go with talamo but im glad i didnt because that would of been worst to swallow