hey Cat

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited February 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
just wanted to let you know that alpha kitten is back in the 7th at sa.ml 9/5 has been out since jan 09 5 horse race..

pp's Insert title here

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited February 2010
    Yeah, i saw that last night. I can't back her at the price though, especially vs. such a tough field (this looks more like a stakes than an allowance race). FWIW, i was also extremely impressed with Heartless Vixen in her last start. I mean she just gobbled up the ground late with gigantic strides to blow the crap out of a strong field. I gave her out in her next start, but she she was scratched, and hasnm't been seen again until today. I would have some interest in her here if she wern't facing the likes of Alpha Kitten (not to mention Glorified), combined with the lack of pace in the race. I think Glorifed may rate an edge due to the pace factor, but she's coming off a very lkong layoff herself, and i think she's probably third-best if all three are in good form. Can't play the race, but i'll be glued to the tube watching, that's for sure. I'm hoping Heartless Vixen will run well, but not THAT well, if you know what i mean.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    i also think glorified will benefit the most with no pace in the race but these mares are pretty much coming back to the races...interesting..
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    i liked the way heartless vixen was looking but victor had no control over her especially around the turn...im sure she is green because only being her 3rd race but i think he could of done a little better even if just letting her go on the outside and stretching her legs out....next out will be better
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited February 2010
    Agreed. Heartless Vixen was in tight quarters much of the way while under a pretty good hold, and just never really gota chance to run, i don't think. Plus she very easily might've needed one, and note how dramatically she improved in her second race last year. I retain my interest...looking forward to her next start.