Lookin At Lucky

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited March 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
Got a text tonight and it's a done deal Lookin At Lucky will be at Oaklawn for the Rebel. Oaklawns is the place to be this year for top notch quality races in coming weeks. King you a very lucky man to be onsite for these coming quality races.

fb

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited March 2010
    Kinda makes you wonder where Conveyance is heading. Seems unlikely that Baffert would ship LAL to Oaklawn just to run against his barnmate, who would likely would've been the favorite in the race.
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Ya'll come join me! I'll buy the first round!
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Rumor is might head to Dubai for World Cup undercard on March 27th. But I was told also today the Santa Anita Derby is more likely. You never know with how the track has been in S.A.

fb
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    So i have some scoop for you guys wanting to come to Hot Springs for the big Apple Blossom. The infield will be crazy! Bet at early early early or make sure you have an online account to call in your bets if you are in the infield. They aren't going to be able to build any more betting windows than what they already have on the infield. They will be expanding the infield a lot to the north. Also, my good friend said that post for the apple blossom is looking to be 6:45... can you say prime time. and now that it is later, they dont have to contend with the final four. Let me know if any of you need me to get you a hotel room or dinner reservations etc. I can also be on the lookout for a couple extra tickets. Gonna be hard to find some but you never know
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited March 2010
    Conyeyance to the UAE Derby??? Are you freaking serious? I never would've guessed that in a million years. I don't see it happening, but if he did go, he would be the first major American Kentucky Derby prospect to do it.

Somewhere in the back of my head, i want to say that Frankel sent one over there maybe 5 years ago (i believe his name started with an M). He wasn't anywhere near the kind of prospect that Conveyance is, though.
  • rumplerumple Member
    edited March 2010
    Speaking of Dubai, I see Life is Sweet is confirmed for the race. Who do you think Gomez chooses to ride, Life is Sweet or Richard's Kid? Id imagine Richards Kid , that would be cool to see Mike Smith on Life is Sweet if thats the case.