Jess Jackson Quotes on RA and Lady Zen

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited March 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
This guy is a joke and I'm one of the first to say I'm a huge Rachel fan and was so sick when the Assman got her in his barn. Jess Jackson showed up in New Orleans and had private secruity all around him and throughout the track, he walked throughout the suite floor at the FG with his goons drapped all over him. Now go ahead and read the article below and tell me how all you feel about these comments. I could go into so much more but won't on a open forum. I would assume the Mosses wouldn't do anything like this at all with the security. We had to have Paddock passes to enter the Paddock this time and only a handful were given out.

fb

Hangin' With Haskin | Rachel and Jess | BloodHorse.com Blog Stable

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    i dont know about all of the security for jess jackson. maybe its because nobody really likes him..lol...I know atleast with the assman he does not go thru that.. my wife and I go to pimlico for black eye susan day which is the day before the freakness and he was here just walkin around talking to people..my wife went up to him and he was down to earth and nice.....i just cant stand j. jackson...hes not like the moss's at all..