50 k jackpot

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited March 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
anyone entering into the 50k jackpot from tvg..its free to enter and all you do is pick the 7 preps they have left and how many you win you have that many picks in the derby then you go to the freakneww and the belmont....read it at tvg.com

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited March 2010
    Hadn't seen this, thanks for the heads-up.
    edited March 2010
    Went to the TVG site and didn't see anything? There was something about a progressive jackpot listed on their sitemap, but the link was dead. The only other similar thing i saw was the fantasy contest, which started on March 6.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    just wait until saturday because it is only for derby prep races...they will have something on there site saturday..
    edited March 2010
    hey cat go to drf.com and on the top it is being scrolled thru...
    edited March 2010
    Just went to DRF, hit refresh a bunch of timnes and still nothing. LOL. Tough contest to enter, i guess. I'll keep my eyes open.
    edited March 2010
    Just got it on the TVG site. Here ya go, guys..........

TVG Horse Racing & Online Horse Betting | TVG.com
    edited March 2010
    lol...all i did was hit home a couple times and it came on
    edited March 2010
    ok cat it is the first thing you see on the tvg site....
  • CamptownCamptown Member
    edited March 2010
    Went to the TVG site and didn't see anything? There was something about a progressive jackpot listed on their sitemap, but the link was dead. The only other similar thing i saw was the fantasy contest, which started on March 6.

Once you open your wagering account they have your contest stats on the right hand side.

I actually like the youbet contest better. Make your type of wagers, ex, tri, win, etc. Come out with the best ROI for your type of wagers to win.