Todays Plays

FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
edited April 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
Had huge write ups for each race only to click Submit Post and it to error out and lose everything.

AQ8 - More Than A Reason
AQ9 - Schoolyard Dreams (tough call between this one and AA)
AQ10 - Musket Man(undefeated sprinting, 2nd off layoff)

SA 4 - Compari (last impressive, again no pace, easy lead)
SA 6 - Caracortado (wide open, should have more pace than last)

Kee 9 - Evening Jewel (paceless race, this one should get lead or first run, very game filly)

Haw 7 - Yawanna Twist (improving colt comes back from Gotham with big run)

Taking off for Hawthorne in a few hours so good luck today everyone.

Comments

• FLYBYNIGHTFLYBYNIGHT Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    Flyinlate....Were in Chicagoland do you live....We need to hook up someday at the track
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    flyin late watch out for apple charlotte at keeneland in the 9th..has a lot of talent and should of won her last....
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2010
    Nice call on Evening Jewel. I was surprised she went off @ 5/1, great price on her.
    edited April 2010
    also like the compari call..loved that horse today...guts..guts...guts....I also liked musket man but he got hammered in the wagering and nipped at the wire...good picks today flyinlate...
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    AQ8 - More Than A Reason - OUT
    AQ9 - Schoolyard Dreams (tough call between this one and AA) - 4th
    AQ10 - Musket Man(undefeated sprinting, 2nd off layoff) - 2nd

SA 4 - Compari (last impressive, again no pace, easy lead) - Winner @ 2-1
    SA 6 - Caracortado (wide open, should have more pace than last) - 4th

Kee 9 - Evening Jewel (paceless race, this one should get lead or first run, very game filly) - Winner @ 5-1

Haw 7 - Yawanna Twist (improving colt comes back from Gotham with big run) - 2nd

Thanks for all the wishes.

Flybynight, I live in Lisle right next to Naperville.
    As soon as summer rolls around I'd be game for a meeting @ Arlington if your up for it. I'll actually be clerking for a judge in the courthouse across the steet so I should be extremely flexible with dates that work :clap2:

On another note, Eskenderaya, WOW. I've never been high on this horse but after that Wood, I have nothing negative to say about him. Nothing but a workout!
    edited April 2010
    i have to say that the only other wood performance that was better in recent years was the belamy road when he got a 117 beyer....also flyin late they said yesterday that micheal baze is going to arlington...
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    rayphil wrote: »
    i have to say that the only other wood performance that was better in recent years was the belamy road when he got a 117 beyer....also flyin late they said yesterday that micheal baze is going to arlington...

Michael Baze is heading to the Midwest? Should liven up our jockey colony a bit out here this summer, especially after losing one of our top guys to last year's accident (I still hold a grudge against Jamie Theriot for having the audacity to appeal the suspension he was handed)

Always get excited for Arlington to start, such a different class of track when compared to Hawthorne and the harness tracks in IL.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2010
    I don't know, i thought I Want Revenge looked awfully good in the Wood last year. Different circumstances, of course.