Rule's out now, there dropping like flies

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited April 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
Another one bites the dust and don't be suprised if Endoresement is gone by tomorrow.

fb

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    well devil may care is now in...
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2010
    Why would Endorsement be out? You know something FB?
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    I was told today he looked absolute horrible in his gallop and it was a short gallop. I really don't think he makes it to the gate.
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    i heard the same thing from my barn source FB. also, Dublin has been horrid in his last few gallops even bolting out to the outer rail and hitting it.
    Line of David had a poor work, by Sadler's own admission, this morning possibly due to muddy track. They will now wait to see how track comes up Derby Day.
    edited April 2010
    thats why she pushed back endorsement work to see if he gets it together...
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    Why would Endorsement be out? You know something FB?

He is gone, and I can tell you one thing Dublin's erratic behavior is from his past breathing problems that arent' 100% corrected. That is why he is flats out down the stretch when he looks as he is going to blow by them. D Wayne is hopping it won't affect him coming down the Churchill stretch. This reminds me of Midnight Lute to a tee!!!

fb
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    Anyone else notice the pace starting to soften? Rule, Eskendeyera, and Endorsement were all front running or stalker types.

Sidney's Candy at 6-1 is starting to look like a gift from above.
    edited April 2010
    thats crazy about endorsement because they knew he was hurt..but they worked him anyway...its terrible theses days when people get derby fever..we all know thats why she pushed back the work because she found a little something lets be honest here..
    edited April 2010
    robby is now on deans kitten...lol
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2010
    Pace potentially softer now, yes, but that's not saying much. It still figures pretty hot up front, i believe with either Conveyance or Line of David leading the way. I took a matchup vs. American Lion last night because i think he's liable to get burned up near the lead and start backing out of it.
    edited April 2010
    dont know how close backtalk is going to be cause amoss said he might be closer in the derby