Endorsement out!!!

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited April 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
This was the worst keep info in the world.

fb

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2010
    Yeah, you called it. Interesting they said that he was just injured this morning. Not buying that...
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    Yeah, you called it. Interesting they said that he was just injured this morning. Not buying that...

bogus!!
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    cat i also wrote about this in another thread but how do you work him knowing he is hurt....this bothers me badly and just to hear them people after they "found" the injury made me sick....its one thing to not to know about it but these people knew enough to push back the work and use that bogus excuse of a off track....poor horse
  • turkmanturkman Junior Member
    edited April 2010
    Way too much cynicism here. Shannon Ritter never works her horses in the slop. This is a fact. The people I have talked insist (and I absolutely 100% believe them) that absolutely nothing was wrong with this horse when they sent him out and his injury was sustained during the workout.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    turkman wrote: »
    Way too much cynicism here. Shannon Ritter never works her horses in the slop. This is a fact. The people I have talked insist (and I absolutely 100% believe them) that absolutely nothing was wrong with this horse when they sent him out and his injury was sustained during the workout.

This, my friend, would make Fbwinners psychic considering he called this scratch 2 days before he worked....
    edited April 2010
    i agree...fb is a damn psychic..fb you to get paid for that talent..lol
    edited April 2010
    He was lucky. It was pure coincidence.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    turkman wrote: »
    He was lucky. It was pure coincidence.

I sincerely doubt that. You don't go on a forum and start randomly shouting out horses to scratch. Not to mention FB's record on these kind of predictions has been nothing short of impeccable.

There with no sort of luck or coincidence about it. You simply received inaccurate information.
    edited April 2010
    agreed....i cant even remember how many times fb has called this out...he is a vet in this game and when he comes here with some info you just better take note...
    edited April 2010
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    I sincerely doubt that. You don't go on a forum and start randomly shouting out horses to scratch. Not to mention FB's record on these kind of predictions has been nothing short of impeccable.

There with no sort of luck or coincidence about it. You simply received inaccurate information.

Are you stupid or something? Shannon sent the horse out and he breezed 4 furlongs in 47.2 and he did that with a lateral condylar fracture?

There was nothing but pure speculation because the horse hadn't worked that something was wrong with him. Shannon has never done a workout for one of her horses over a sloppy track in her life.

Please, you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. I know. I was there.
    edited April 2010
    Your buddy heard nothing but bullshit track gossip that takes place every Derby week. I arrived at Churchill Friday and was within the inner circle. There was nothing wrong with this horse Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday before they sent him out.

I heard a rumor today that Line Of David will be scratched if it turns up sloppy. I went to a source that would know whether that was the case and they laughed their asses off.