Oaks Coverage?

FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
edited April 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
I'm not going to be around for the Oaks or any of the undercard tomorrow so I want to know what to record. I couldn't find it on NBC or ESPN, so I assumed they aren't covering it.

I found a 1hr special on bravo but it only makes reference to attire, food, etc and nothing about the race.

Should I just be recordering HRTV from 1 to 6 EST? Or does Bravo get the Oaks race?

Any help would be great. Thanks guys.

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    well i know bravo actually had the race last year live...but if i was you i would just record hrtv because most of the networks now that cover the races never really talk about the races....hrtv is the safe bet here...
  • bbixlerbbixler Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    Pretty sure Bravo will show the race. I know they did last year and they are owned by NBC. Post time is 5:45 and it will be in HD.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    Thanks guys. All the stuff about the fashion and food has gotten my girlfriend enticed to watch it :thumbup:

Looks like I'll be watching undercard and then the whole Bravo broadcast with her.
    edited April 2010
    good luck with that buddy....
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    rayphil wrote: »
    good luck with that buddy....

lol not gonna be enjoyable, but if it gets her closer to enjoying horse racing, worth a shot.
    edited April 2010
    well it took a while for me to get my wife into horse racing but now she just loves it...i cant tell you how many horse racing people she has on her facebook and she just love zenyatta....hopefully yours will soon join us in loving this sport of kings...