R1-R3
1,3 w 1 w 7,8

R4-R6
2,5 w 1,3,8 w 3

R7 WP #1

R8-R10
2 w 5,6,8 w 2,5

Good luck all.
Any scratches and I'll update in the morning.

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited May 2010
    flyin late did you have any selections at belmont...i have 1 if you wanna take a glance..
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2010
    rayphil wrote: »
    flyin late did you have any selections at belmont...i have 1 if you wanna take a glance..

I breezed through the card this evening and have two plays so far. I'm sure I'll have more tomorrow, only spent maybe 20 minutes looking through the card. Wanted to look at the Dwyer and I had a stable alert for Api Mohkat.
    Playing Drosselmeyer in the Dwyer (Win and Boxing w/ 1 and 5)
    Playing across the board on a huge longshot in the 6th (#3 Api Mohkat).

I'd love to hear your selection. Gonna go through the other races more closely tomorrow.
    edited May 2010
    BB Mancini scratched out this morning (My single in the 8th).
    Gonna have to revamp the last pick 3.
    edited May 2010
    in the 7th...2 audies champ...galluscio never wins first out and he got play..he must of been a bad field but he gets the same field today and he cranks out 23% winners 2nd out...this one had a slow start so they put the hood on..i picture this horse in about 5th or 6th and he get a hot jock so thats a go sign..at 6-1 i like....now if he gets bet down im aborting...lol
    edited May 2010
    in the 7th...2 audies champ...galluscio never wins first out and he got play..he must of been a bad field but he gets the same field today and he cranks out 23% winners 2nd out...this one had a slow start so they put the hood on..i picture this horse in about 5th or 6th and he get a hot jock so thats a go sign..at 6-1 i like....now if he gets bet down im aborting...lol

Wow that is one sorry looking field for maidens at Belmont.
    I do like the angle that he did get play first time out. Muy Guapo ran in same field last race and went off at only 4-1 after running second in his debut (60-1 in debut though). I'm wondering how strong that field in the last was. Watching the replay did me no good as Audie was so far out of it from beginning I never even got to see him in stride.

For positives however we have good second time out trainer, 2 pretty solid drills (one from gate which will hopefully improve his break), and the addition of blinkers.

I can't find any horse I have a strong opinion on here, so I'll likely back your play with a small win/place wager and maybe put him in exacta with the 6 and 9.
    edited May 2010
    R8 - R10 P3 Change
    1,7 w 5,6,8 w 2,5
    edited May 2010
    its a horrible field so horses who only race 1 or 2 times can easily win..i like the 2 works and the hood...it starts the pick 4 so ill prolly single there and go deep later...did you look at the dwyer....a sneaky horse in there is turf melody....watch out.
    edited May 2010
    i think a horse at churchill in the 9th is worth a win/place wager if you get close to the m/l....trusty temper..first race in 6 months with a horse who came back to win a little stake down the hill..caught a off turf and was 9/5 in that spot...watch for second out with the hood coming off...thats my play of the day at churchill....
    edited May 2010
    He's in my pick3 =D

I think Selva is going to be one tough SOB to defeat but I'm gonna use 2 others just to open up payouts.

Good luck today.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2010
    i think a horse at churchill in the 9th is worth a win/place wager if you get close to the m/l....trusty temper..first race in 6 months with a horse who came back to win a little stake down the hill..caught a off turf and was 9/5 in that spot...watch for second out with the hood coming off...thats my play of the day at churchill....

Good luck on it, Ray.
    edited May 2010
    pick3...$2 bucks....only $8 wager

race1....1
    race2....1,2,4,7
    race3....8
    edited May 2010
    damnit Borel :idoit:
    edited May 2010
    thats why the 1a was in there...im out also..
    edited May 2010
    im scr at belmont in the 7th....
    edited May 2010
    im scr at belmont in the 7th....

Great start for the both of us huh? :cry:

Let's kick off the second pick 3 with a winner.
    edited May 2010
    Bad day thus far.
    Live in last Pick3 to 2 and 5 (lets root the 5 home for a nice score).

Also have Drosselmeyer in Dweyer (omg just saw him open at 2/5. Cancel win wager!!)
    Boxing him with 1,5,7.
    edited May 2010
    im telling you look out for turf melody in there...he ran a couple sneaky races...bombs away
    edited May 2010
    Caught small exacta of Fly Down over Drosselmeyer.
    Lost Pick3 to the one I knew I shouldn't have left out (N)

Starting to be a repeat of Derby weekend.