biofuel to mother goose

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2010
    WOW. Shaping up as quite a race!
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited May 2010
    I don't think Blind Luck in coming to NY, she is headed for the HW Oaks.

fb
  • rhgrahamrhgraham Senior Member
    edited May 2010
    Why is it that when some individuals post here there is little if any response?
    IE: Biofuel

This appears to be a private forum that appears open to the public.
    edited May 2010
    rhgraham wrote: »
    Why is it that when some individuals post here there is little if any response?
    IE: Biofuel

This appears to be a private forum that appears open to the public.

What do you mean? Some threads don't get responded to, i gueess, but i can't remember a Biofuel thread that hadn't. And we've had at least 3 or 4 of them since she ran in the Breeders Cup.
    edited May 2010
    I mentioned she was in Sunday at Woodbine, there were views. Just no responses. She ran huge into slow fractions and won under wraps. Thought someone would have responded to the post.
    edited May 2010
    I didn't realize no one had responded to it. I saw your post, but honestly i didn't pay a lot of attention to it because the race was at Woodbine, a track i have zero access to (as far as watching or wagering). I can't speak for anyone else, but that's why i didn't have much interest in the race. It's great that she returned well though, and i'm very glad to hear she's pointing to the Mother Goose now, where she figures tro be a pretty decent price. Tough field she'll be facing though.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited May 2010
    i was going to post it but i saw your thread..i swear i thought i posted to your thread but i guess i didnt..i watched the race and she did close from last into a slow pace and win by2 or 3...i just thought she would go after the canadian 3yo races...but baker said he wants the mother goose...and if i dont post i normally click on thanks to that post...
    edited May 2010
    She is not eligiible for the Canadian races she is KY bred and rather well bred at that. Don't overlook her or the fact DaSilva is a little known rider, he is good and knows this filly extremely well.
    edited May 2010
    I don't think anyone here on the forum will be overlooking Biofuel, that's for sure. I rememer your original post on her, which caused me to check her out on the replay. She ran great. I'm guessing she had some kind of physical problem after that, but it seems she may be over it now. Goodness knows they've patient with her.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2010
    I don't think anyone here on the forum will be overlooking Biofuel, that's for sure. I rememer your original post on her, which caused me to check her out on the replay. She ran great. I'm guessing she had some kind of physical problem after that, but it seems she may be over it now. Goodness knows they've patient with her.

After here last two I'll be smashing her in the Mother Goose. Unfortunately, my other favorite 3yo filly (Connie and Michael) appears to be aimed for the MG as well. Going to be one hell of a race.