Met Mile opinions?

MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
edited May 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
9th Race:
#4 Check The Label (Always like the connections of Dominguez/Motion)
#7 Crescenda (Ray's Horse)

10th Race:
#5 Kensei (Think they are going to shoot this horse to the front and let him run Also love Prado on a horse that has the lead)
#4 Warriors Reward (Though I dont reeally like Borel I do like him when he is on a closer, think he might get a share)

11th Race:
#3 Lisa Jean (Dominguez/Motion)
#7 Triple Latte (Sciacca horses are usually live when he has a decent rider on them)

Good Luck!

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2010
    Quality Road will obviously be very tough. He's proven capable of firing a big shot off the bench, and he has simply excelled around one turn. Plus you know that he's been pointed specifically to this race for a long time. Great tactical speed, obviously, and should get a great trip at at distance that is right in his wheelhouse. I can't find any fault with him at all.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited May 2010
    i know...it hurts to pick a 4/5....so with this big pick 6 carryover this is now a pick 5...
    edited May 2010
    well mike since i love crescenda at belmont then i have to love dreamed to dream in the honeymoon at hollywood.....also discreetcat have you any notes on the firster emerald assets in the 5th at hollywood..looks to be working good and is bred to pop right out of there..
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2010
    rayphil wrote: »
    well mike since i love crescenda at belmont then i have to love dreamed to dream in the honeymoon at hollywood.....also discreetcat have you any notes on the firster emerald assets in the 5th at hollywood..looks to be working good and is bred to pop right out of there..

Crescenda is also my best bet of the week.
    I have a feeling that live race with apple charlotte played a large roll for your liking her :smile2:
    edited May 2010
    it did..i love apple charlotte and if they keep her on turf she will be a monster....but i watched crescenda's last 2 races...first time going a mile she was being pushed at the 1/2 mile pole and she didnt get running until halfway home and she blew right past charlotte right after the wire...in her last it looks like she put it together and learned to sit then roll and showed a better kick..i also think people look to much into the jockey switch..if you look she has been working at woodbine and this may of been last minute for her..it happened saturday at hollywood when rosario committed to janet armstrongs horse and couldnt ride that monster twirling candy for sadler....big win bet..single in the pick 6...
    edited May 2010
    also i dont think ill get the ml cause of strike it rich going to be scr after winning at mon yesterday
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2010
    I didn't see her going off at her morning line anyways, Im expecting around 3/1 on her today after the scratch.

As for the Met Mile, I really dont see Quality Road losing here. Small trifecta wager for me.
    Quality Road w/ Musket Man, Kensei w/ Musket Man, Warriors Reward, Kensei
    edited May 2010
    i always liked tizway for some reason...i wouldnt be shocked to see him run big around one turn today..now can he beat these prolly not but at 30-1 ill give it a go...if you beat quality road in the pick 6 you will get paid for it..
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited May 2010
    Thanks Ray on that horse waiting for the payoff $20 exacta with Check The Label
    edited May 2010
    $75.00 WWHEEWWW
    Got Kensei in the next race!
    edited May 2010
    no problem mike just sent you a message on facebook....cant believe she went off at 14-1
    edited May 2010
    yeah a waste with Kensei. QR is a monster 1:33 flat wow.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2010
    Just saw the question about Emerald Assets. I did look at her works, but couldn't find anything. Not surprising, because Dupuis just doesn't have many other horses.
    edited May 2010
    didnt bet that one ended up with the winner....in the last the 6 horse came out of the bradium race who came back to win..hope i get 12-1 at hollywood's last...