Belmont Full Card Selections Inside

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited June 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
Race 1

#6 - Camptown Blues - w/p - Contessa wheels this one back in 6 days, Chop Chop jumps off maiden winner on the bottom to return to this one as he broke this ones maiden last year over this strip and a little rain won't hurt either. Gary C excels with this type of cheap claimers.

6 over 4-5-7-8-9 - in the 1st and 2nd holes

Race 2

#3 - Aprilmayjune - w/p - This one had a ton of trouble last out and was just wrapped up by JR and he returns back today and will try to make amends at a very square price.

#3 over 1-2-4-5-6-7 - in the 1st and 2nd holes

Race 3

#6 - Wonder Beyond - w/p - Second off a 6 month layoff and really closed fast last out in a very slow run race, looks like the same pace factor this time out as Avenging Spirit looks like lone speed. I'm riding with the half brother of Wonder Again and I think today is the day he graduates.

#6 - over 1-4-5-7-9 - In the 1st and 2nd holes

Race 4

#3 - Trappe Shot - win only - This one is a forum favorite and I very suprised that KM is running him in this sport as I thought and read he was going to the Woody Stephens. Well I guess he is really babying this one and will have him hitting on all cylinders this summer and not hooking D'Funnybone and Eightyfiveinafifty. Well let's enjoy this one and my speed guru friend says Trappe Shot cannot beat Tahitian Warrior

#3 over 1-2-4-6-8 - Only in the 1 hole

Race 5 -

#7 - Pretty Boy Freud - wps - This race is where I'm going for a score like a big IRS signer, this race reminds me of the race at Pimlico where I ran 3rd by a nose with a 23-1 shot that couldn't hang on for us but we caught the tri that day in the 3rd hole. This horse ran on Memorial Day against Miners Reserve (Winner I posted), coming off a 5 month layoff, breaks dead last and is basically given a work out by JR. He now comes right back today for his fatherinlaw Leo O'Brien and Leo has tried to get this colt on the weeds 4 times as they were pulled each time. This colt is the second highest money earner in the field and has 3 wins, 2 places, 2 shows in 10 starts. I going to the window with high expectations on this one and will try to catch a 5 figure payoff in this weeds event. Sometimes you just have to throw out basic handicapping and try to read between the lines as I'm doing in this one.

#7 over 1-2-3-4-6-8-9 - in all 3 holes

Race 6

#5 - D'Funnybone - w/p - I think this is one of the best sprinters in the country and he will make mince meat of this field today. Gets the garden spot on the outside of the other speed as he had a horrible trip last out and you can draw a line through that start. This is a true single in the pick 6.

Daily Double

Race 5 - Pretty Boy Freud
Race 6 - D'Funnybone

Race 7

#5 - Proviso - win bet only - This is another legit single in the pick 6 also today. Everyone is thinking Speak Easy Gal is going to wire this field and that won't happen, Proviso will be closer today and her last works tips her hand. Class will prevail in this one and if you can get even money make a wager or just make a Double and Pick 3 with the two above.

Daily Double

Race 6 - D'Funnybone
Race 7 - Proviso

Pick 3

Race 6 - D'Funnybone
Race 7 - Proviso

Race 8

#8 - Checklist - wps - I really this colt is coming into his own, I usually fad big numbers from GS but his last is real impressie. He cam home in 6.1 seconds and had a lead from Ft. Lauderdale to the Keys. JR will pop him from the gate and he will taken them a long way if not hit the wire way ahead.

#8 over 3-5-9-10 over 2-3-5-6-7-8-9-10 - in the first 3 holes

Race 9

#13 - Crisp - wps - This is by far the toughest race on this card, I have pulled my hair out on this one for hours and finally came up with Crisp. The Cali form has been holding real TRUE, you can toss the Ky Oaks as this is a first calss filly. She is the only Grade 1 winner in this field and that came over Blind Luck and another quality filly in All Due Respect. She breaks her maiden and then a month later then put her in a tough Grade 3 spot and she wins that one and who does she beat that day Evening Jewel. So on her resume she has beaten the Ky Oaks winner and Ky Oaks runnerup that came back to win last weekend on the weeds in an impressive fashion. The post don't hurt as at all as ther is a long run to the turn and Calvin Borail will get a ground saving trip and will be in the hunt down the lane.

#13 over 2-4-6-8-9 over 2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-12 in the 1st and 2nd holes

Race 10

#6 - Court Vision - w/p - This horse is tough as nails and is coming off 11 straight Grade 1 races and my boy Robby Obie is in the saddle as two weeks ago he ships abroad to Arlington and wins two stakes on the weeds and will do the same today. He is coming into his 3rd race off a layoff and I see a huge performance from this one today. Fits the same pattern as General Quarters as the General won on Derby day coming off 3 straight seconds and beating Court Vision by a neck and he stays on the sidelines in KY waiting on next weeks Stephen Foster The other two big runners in here are coming off over 100 days on the shelf and the fitter Court Vision will take advantage of this today.

#6 over 1-2-5-9 over 1-2-3-4-5-8-9 in the 1st and 2nd holes

Race 11

This race is absolute confusing in a big fashion. I'm hearing big things from three horses that I don't see hitting the board or just maybe running 3rd or 4th in the Super. I was in love with First Dude until I received my speed sheets and he is sitting on a huge bounce today. Then I love Fly Down as his prep for this one was awesome he closed into a slow pace and just exploded down the lane to win for fun and came home in 12.1 seconds and that is real race horse time. He owns 3 lifetime wins from 5 starts and 2 of those wins were against First Dude and that should bump him up even more. We get the services of JR and he has won this race before and knows the track as good as any other rider in the race. If JR rides him the way Lezcano did in that Alw race at GS he will be in good position to nail the Dude once again. The 3 horses I'm hearing big things about are the follwoing Uptowncharlybrown,Make Music For Me, and Game on Dude. Baffert told my partner this colt is sitting on a big one and will be stalking The Dude from the start and if he backs up will get first jump on the field down the lane.

#5 - Fly Down - wps

Tri - #5 over 3-4-6-8-11 over all in the 1st and 2nd holes

Super - #5 over 3-4-6-8-11 over 3-4-6-8-11 over all - in the 1st and 2nd holes

Race 12

#5 - Bold Vindication wps

5 over 1-3-5-6-7-9-11 in all 3 holes

Race 13

#2 - Mustang Island - w/p

#2 over 4-5-8-9-10-11 in the 1st and 2nd holes

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited June 2010
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Race 1

#6 - Camptown Blues - w/p - Contessa wheels this one back in 6 days, Chop Chop jumps off maiden winner on the bottom to return to this one as he broke this ones maiden last year over this strip and a little rain won't hurt either. Gary C excels with this type of cheap claimers.

6 over 4-5-7-8-9 - in the 1st and 2nd holes

Race 2

#3 - Aprilmayjune - w/p - This one had a ton of trouble last out and was just wrapped up by JR and he returns back today and will try to make amends at a very square price.

#3 over 1-2-4-5-6-7 - in the 1st and 2nd holes

Race 3

#6 - Wonder Beyond - w/p - Second off a 6 month layoff and really closed fast last out in a very slow run race, looks like the same pace factor this time out as Avenging Spirit looks like lone speed. I'm riding with the half brother of Wonder Again and I think today is the day he graduates.

#6 - over 1-4-5-7-9 - In the 1st and 2nd holes

Race 4

#3 - Trappe Shot - win only - This one is a forum favorite and I very suprised that KM is running him in this sport as I thought and read he was going to the Woody Stephens. Well I guess he is really babying this one and will have him hitting on all cylinders this summer and not hooking D'Funnybone and Eightyfiveinafifty. Well let's enjoy this one and my speed guru friend says Trappe Shot cannot beat Tahitian Warrior

#3 over 1-2-4-6-8 - Only in the 1 hole

Race 5 -

#7 - Pretty Boy Freud - wps - This race is where I'm going for a score like a big IRS signer, this race reminds me of the race at Pimlico where I ran 3rd by a nose with a 23-1 shot that couldn't hang on for us but we caught the tri that day in the 3rd hole. This horse ran on Memorial Day against Miners Reserve (Winner I posted), coming off a 5 month layoff, breaks dead last and is basically given a work out by JR. He now comes right back today for his fatherinlaw Leo O'Brien and Leo has tried to get this colt on the weeds 4 times as they were pulled each time. This colt is the second highest money earner in the field and has 3 wins, 2 places, 2 shows in 10 starts. I going to the window with high expectations on this one and will try to catch a 5 figure payoff in this weeds event. Sometimes you just have to throw out basic handicapping and try to read between the lines as I'm doing in this one.

#7 over 1-2-3-4-6-8-9 - in all 3 holes

Race 6

#5 - D'Funnybone - w/p - I think this is one of the best sprinters in the country and he will make mince meat of this field today. Gets the garden spot on the outside of the other speed as he had a horrible trip last out and you can draw a line through that start. This is a true single in the pick 6.

Daily Double

Race 6 - D'Funnybone

Race 7

#5 - Proviso - win bet only - This is another legit single in the pick 6 also today. Everyone is thinking Speak Easy Gal is going to wire this field and that won't happen, Proviso will be closer today and her last works tips her hand. Class will prevail in this one and if you can get even money make a wager or just make a Double and Pick 3 with the two above.

Daily Double

Race 6 - D'Funnybone
    Race 7 - Proviso

Pick 3

Race 6 - D'Funnybone
    Race 7 - Proviso

Race 8

#8 - Checklist - wps - I really this colt is coming into his own, I usually fad big numbers from GS but his last is real impressie. He cam home in 6.1 seconds and had a lead from Ft. Lauderdale to the Keys. JR will pop him from the gate and he will taken them a long way if not hit the wire way ahead.

#8 over 3-5-9-10 over 2-3-5-6-7-8-9-10 - in the first 3 holes

Race 9

#13 - Crisp - wps - This is by far the toughest race on this card, I have pulled my hair out on this one for hours and finally came up with Crisp. The Cali form has been holding real TRUE, you can toss the Ky Oaks as this is a first calss filly. She is the only Grade 1 winner in this field and that came over Blind Luck and another quality filly in All Due Respect. She breaks her maiden and then a month later then put her in a tough Grade 3 spot and she wins that one and who does she beat that day Evening Jewel. So on her resume she has beaten the Ky Oaks winner and Ky Oaks runnerup that came back to win last weekend on the weeds in an impressive fashion. The post don't hurt as at all as ther is a long run to the turn and Calvin Borail will get a ground saving trip and will be in the hunt down the lane.

#13 over 2-4-6-8-9 over 2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-12 in the 1st and 2nd holes

Race 10

#6 - Court Vision - w/p - This horse is tough as nails and is coming off 11 straight Grade 1 races and my boy Robby Obie is in the saddle as two weeks ago he ships abroad to Arlington and wins two stakes on the weeds and will do the same today. He is coming into his 3rd race off a layoff and I see a huge performance from this one today. Fits the same pattern as General Quarters as the General won on Derby day coming off 3 straight seconds and beating Court Vision by a neck and he stays on the sidelines in KY waiting on next weeks Stephen Foster The other two big runners in here are coming off over 100 days on the shelf and the fitter Court Vision will take advantage of this today.

#6 over 1-2-5-9 over 1-2-3-4-5-8-9 in the 1st and 2nd holes

Race 11

This race is absolute confusing in a big fashion. I'm hearing big things from three horses that I don't see hitting the board or just maybe running 3rd or 4th in the Super. I was in love with First Dude until I received my speed sheets and he is sitting on a huge bounce today. Then I love Fly Down as his prep for this one was awesome he closed into a slow pace and just exploded down the lane to win for fun and came home in 12.1 seconds and that is real race horse time. He owns 3 lifetime wins from 5 starts and 2 of those wins were against First Dude and that should bump him up even more. We get the services of JR and he has won this race before and knows the track as good as any other rider in the race. If JR rides him the way Lezcano did in that Alw race at GS he will be in good position to nail the Dude once again. The 3 horses I'm hearing big things about are the follwoing Uptowncharlybrown,Make Music For Me, and Game on Dude. Baffert told my partner this colt is sitting on a big one and will be stalking The Dude from the start and if he backs up will get first jump on the field down the lane.

#5 - Fly Down - wps

Tri - #5 over 3-4-6-8-11 over all in the 1st and 2nd holes

Super - #5 over 3-4-6-8-11 over 3-4-6-8-11 over all - in the 1st and 2nd holes

Race 12

#5 - Bold Vindication wps

5 over 1-3-5-6-7-9-11 in all 3 holes

Race 13

#2 - Mustang Island - w/p

#2 over 4-5-8-9-10-11 in the 1st and 2nd holes

Go take a look at my selections, we're on the same horse over 50% of races lol.
    I posted plays for 4-11 and we're both on Trappe Shotte, Proviso, D Funnybone, Crisp, and Checklist.
    Worth noting, I believe Pretty Boy Freud scratched as of this morning.

Good luck to you, if your picks do well so do mine :drinking:
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2010
    Nice post, FB. Hope you have a great day today.