Arlington 6th for Satuday

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited June 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
This one is another gem I have been waiting to run back since Blackeyed Susan Day we hammerd this one down from a high m.l. and almost cashed big time but came up a nose short to a real runner. Once again we have a good quality favorite in the race that is slight over the top at this time of the year and we will take advantage once again. Sacred Journey has been outworking Winslow Homer in the morning and you won't find that in no form or other hadicapping service out there. Enjoy another winner today and after we cash this one go take your wife or girlfirend out for a great Saturday evening.

Sacred Journey - w/p

P.S. = While your out find a tv and watch Homer coast home at PM!!!!

gl, fb

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2010
    What do you know about those drills, FB? I'm looking all over the Fox Hill Farm site, and i can't find anything on it.

Btw, someone on the Fox Hill Farm forum mentioned that they're calling for a 90% chance of rain at Prairie Meadows today, and 60% at Arlington.

Also, Ramon Dominguez is scheduled to ride both horses at both different tracks...interesting.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited June 2010
    Posted about this horse this morning in my selections thread.
    Hopefully we get a square price. Good luck.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited June 2010
    What a flat run by Sacred Journey, was in perfect position on the turn and was just flat. No excuses what so ever with the trip. Unless an injury occured.

fb