FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
edited July 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
1st Place
KP-HR2k9
$104.50

2nd Place
FlyinLate
$81.40

Horsin-Aro was a close third, less than $5 away from second.
Good fun, great contest guys. Next time lets get the word out for more participants.

KP, please post your prize selection between the $20 wager on the travers or DC weekend subscription.

Comments

• MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    When the prize is decided just ask DC or Edward for my email cause I dont think its allowed to be posted on here. What I will do is the day of the Travers I will go up to the track (Local establishment) and place the wager on the race. If you want win place show tri exacta whatever just let me know. But please not 20 different $1 combos thats a pain in the ass! I will scan the ticket/tickets before the race and email it to you and in the event it wins I will cash it for you and scan a money order for the winnings and mail it out to you. Any questions let me know. Look forward to more contests.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited July 2010
    Thanks for taking the time and the initiative to do this, Mike. We all appreciate it.

Btw, i don't have your email address. You can send it to me thru the website if you like. Also, whichever of the two winners ends up with the weekend subscription (which i'll go ahead and make a 3-day weekend since Saratoga opens on Friday), just submit the subscription form found on the website and i'll get you set up.

Thanks to everyone for participating!
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    DC I sent it jsut let me know if you got it. Thanks
    edited July 2010
    No, i haven't gotten it. Just mail it to me at the info@discreetpicks.com address.
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    wow i didn't know what to pick so i flipped a coin Heads $20 wagers on the upcoming Travers Stakes / Tails, DC weekend subscription. so HEADS came out
    thank you Mikenyce an DC for the opportunity to win a prize..

congrats FlyinLate,
    edited July 2010
    KP-HR2k9 wrote: »
    wow i didn't know what to pick so i flipped a coin Heads $20 wagers on the upcoming Travers Stakes / Tails, DC weekend subscription. so HEADS came out
    thank you Mikenyce an DC for the opportunity to win a prize..

congrats FlyinLate,

Good luck on the Travers! FL, you can submit your subscription form on the website.
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    Great Job by the Cappers and super Cudos to Mike and DC