Del Mar Info Plays for Saturday

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited July 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
I have been in lenghty discussions with clockers, trainers, and gamblers about the Del Mar surface. I can tell you one thing on my side my wagers are decreased over 50% during this process with the track. Here are some horses that are suppose to fire today but you never know how the track is really playing!!!!!!!!!!!

Del Mar

Race 2

Wheres The Remote

Race 3

Favoloso - strong info on this one

Race 6

Theodora - This one is burning the track up like you cannot imagine, sitting on a explosive effort. Make sure you use both the Ben Cecil horse behind this one today.

Race 8

Loup Breton - Canani says all systems a go in this one today.

gl, fb

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    fbwinners wrote: »
    I have been in lenghty discussions with clockers, trainers, and gamblers about the Del Mar surface. I can tell you one thing on my side my wagers are decreased over 50% during this process with the track. Here are some horses that are suppose to fire today but you never know how the track is really playing!!!!!!!!!!!

Del Mar

Race 2

Wheres The Remote

Race 3

Favoloso - strong info on this one

Race 6

Theodora - This one is burning the track up like you cannot imagine, sitting on a explosive effort. Make sure you use both the Ben Cecil horse behind this one today.

Race 8

Loup Breton - Canani says all systems a go in this one today.

gl, fb

I'm all over Loup Breton today with you. Good luck today FB!
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited July 2010
    I had some good info on a Baffert first named Rock So Hard today. He ran second @ 5/1, and was beaten by a 44/1 shot. That one hurt.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    Today hurt in general.

I did well live @ Arlington today but crushed elsewhere.
    Loup Breton got spanked, no excuses.
    Biofuel was no match for Devil May Care.
    3 Other plays I had between Del Mar/Saratoga didn't pan out.

Only play tomorrow
    Maybesomaybenot @ Saratoga
    Win/Place