Great picture

DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited November 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
Mike Smith watching as Zenyatta arrives in Kentucky. It's on, baby...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_YiJ1ri4LCfk/TNCUFV7WXzI/AAAAAAAABf0/Nr5CBZjjno4/s1600/Z2010smith11.2.jpg

Comments

• DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited November 2010
    Mike Smith and Zenyatta have been running against average mares in California. Now they are running against the best males in the country on a track she has never raced and on a surface she has never run 1 1/4 on and many of you are looking forward to her winning again? Are you serious Her dirt speed figures are no where near fast enough. Quality Road fires a 110 like it's nothing and Zenyatta has never come close to a 110 BSF on dirt. How do you think she is suddenly going to take on the best and win? Are you hoping for magic ? Catching Switch by a nose is nothing like trying to run down Quality Road. Many of you are going to be very sad after this race. If she hits the board it will be something but don't expect more then that.
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    her two biggest margins of victory came on the one track that is as close to churchill as you can get, Oaklawn park. she did it against the champ Ginger punch in apple blossom 08. she has run down every single runner that has EVER been in front of her. that is like 180 runners.
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    who did she beat last year in this race? granted it was on synthetic but didnt she run them down and didnt even have a good trip?
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    Draynay wrote: »
    Mike Smith and Zenyatta have been running against average mares in California. Now they are running against the best males in the country on a track she has never raced and on a surface she has never run 1 1/4 on and many of you are looking forward to her winning again? Are you serious Her dirt speed figures are no where near fast enough. Quality Road fires a 110 like it's nothing and Zenyatta has never come close to a 110 BSF on dirt. How do you think she is suddenly going to take on the best and win? Are you hoping for magic ? Catching Switch by a nose is nothing like trying to run down Quality Road. Many of you are going to be very sad after this race. If she hits the board it will be something but don't expect more then that.

Welcome back!!!!
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    lol...im not posting no more on here...if anyone needs me you can reach me at my email at the bottom...have a good breeders cup guys..
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    rayphil wrote: »
    lol...im not posting no more on here...if anyone needs me you can reach me at my email at the bottom...have a good breeders cup guys..

Where are you going?
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Where are you going?

I'm going to assume its in response to the return of the forum cancer known as Draynay.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    I'm going to assume its in response to the return of the forum cancer known as Draynay.

Lol ya think?
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited November 2010
    rayphil wrote: »

Say what?

Please don't leave, Ray. We enjoy having you around here.
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    Aww Ray no reason, Draynay will run out of gas just like quality road is going to. He will be out of gas the last 16th
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited November 2010
    Me thinks so too.