One for your stable immediately

kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
edited February 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Dialed In! Just went from last to first in 1:17 at churchill in 6 1/2. An amazing performance. Broke as bad as you can possibly break and won. Zito horse and this was his first race... this could be a superstar

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    Dialed In! Just went from last to first in 1:17 at churchill in 6 1/2. An amazing performance. Broke as bad as you can possibly break and won. Zito horse and this was his first race... this could be a superstar

He also blew the first turn and won the race in hand, greener than the grass.
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    i dont think i have ever seen a horse closing green like that and win lol
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited November 2010
    Thanks, will check it out.
    edited November 2010
    I just checked the two available Kentucky Derby sheets here in Vegas. Dialed In is currently unlisted on both. I would guess he'll be added this week, thanks to the article in tomorrow's Racing Form (the same one posted above). I'll report back with the opening number as it becomes available.
    edited January 2011
    Dialed In is entered tomorrow in Gulfstream's 9th race.

Btw, the Wynn is currently listring him @ 35/1 to win the Derby. Off a single 2yo maiden win @ Churchill. Gimme a break. Lucky's has him @ 40/1, while the Hilton is offering a whopping 65/1. LOL.

Nice horse, could potentially be the one, but those prices are outlandish.
    edited January 2011
    Dialed In wins the Holy Bull Stakes................good looking out, King!