Oaklawn Info--- I have the fever bc of this info

kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
edited November 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
1500 stalls available and 2,700 applied for. track opens tomorrow for horses to start coming in and training starts monday, nov 22!

Here are some new faces we will be seeing!!!
Anthony Dutrow (will have a few stalls set aside for his crooked but dang good training brother to ship some in for stakes races)
Roger Brueggemann
Tevis McCauley
Jamie Ness
Tom Amoss
Ron Goodridge

Here are some of the regular names:

Steve Asmussen
Bret Calhoun
“Jinks” Fires
Steve Hobby
Wayne Lukas
Mac Robertson
Tim Ritchey
Bob Holthus
David Vance
Donnie and Don Von Hemel
Lynn Whiting
Gary "Red Dog" Hartlage
Larry Jones

Michael Baze is one new rider that I know of. i'll have more info on this later tonight.
My best friend, freddie lenclud, is going to tampa as of right now... i wish oaklawn ran a tad later so we could have a grass course

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited November 2010
    I saw that Larry Jones was coming out of retirement beginning with the Oaklawn meet...
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    yes sir. porter gave him a few really good ones. he has payton d'oro, winslow homer, and Havre de grace to name a few. and with mott pointing unbridled belle towards the apple blossom, we could have a really quality race. field should be much bigger than last year (zenyatta)
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    1500 stalls available and 2,700 applied for. track opens tomorrow for horses to start coming in and training starts monday, nov 22!

Here are some new faces we will be seeing!!!
    Anthony Dutrow (will have a few stalls set aside for his crooked but dang good training brother to ship some in for stakes races)
    Roger Brueggemann
    Tevis McCauley
    Jamie Ness
    Tom Amoss
    Ron Goodridge

Here are some of the regular names:

Steve Asmussen
    Bret Calhoun
    “Jinks” Fires
    Steve Hobby
    Wayne Lukas
    Mac Robertson
    Tim Ritchey
    Bob Holthus
    David Vance
    Donnie and Don Von Hemel
    Lynn Whiting
    Gary "Red Dog" Hartlage
    Larry Jones

Michael Baze is one new rider that I know of. i'll have more info on this later tonight.
    My best friend, freddie lenclud, is going to tampa as of right now... i wish oaklawn ran a tad later so we could have a grass course

Michael Baze will be another great addition. He tore shit up at Arlington this summer.