Aquedust 1st- Best Bet Of Day-WED

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited November 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
3yo up fillies going 6f allowance 42K

#1 Mississippi Too; a good horse who has alot of heads up works last summer with very good runners, in fact, Discreet Cat has referenced her often. Has the best mid-race speed figures and a history of a winning late kick. The one to beat for trainer Weaver, who is very high on this one. 5/2 ML

#5 My Sires Fire 5-1 ML, also has very competitive mid and late speed figures in a race which is likely to see a speed battle up front and set up for closers.

#6 Salty Lil Sis 2-1 ML: Should battle up front on the lead, but will be tested by non-contenders, resulting in a tiring horse who is lucky to hit the board for Tagg/Ramon.

THE PLAY:

#1 to win
1 keyed over 5 &6 exacta and Tri

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Comments

• JermanJerman Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    Can't believe that the 1 let the 6 come back on him. 1 did everything right but win. Was a good call
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    Agreed. Nice call here. Not sure how he could let the 6 come back on him. Poor ride and should have measured and timed it better IMO.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited November 2010
    Tough beat.....nice call though
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    I was still cussing Joe Bravo when he brought in a longshot winner in the 2nd, paid almost $80. I have no idea why he was jostling Miss Too down the stretch, all he needed to do was let the horse run. sometimes jocks overwork their mounts instead of letting them relax and run. Tough beat but one hell of a comeback from the chalk favorite.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    I said Joe Bravo, but I meant Eddie Castro. I get these Jersey boyz mixed up.