Green Bay Packers -3 over N.Y. G-Men
Cinci Bengals+7 1/2 over San Diego Chargers

Mon Night
Load up on New Orleans +3 over Atlanta Falcons

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    i like ur tampa and radiers bet but i think cinci dont stand chance now that to is out...i think blow out chargers...and also ravens -3 over the browns in a win and there in game..
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited December 2010
    I like the Texans (-2.5) quite a bit. Denver hasn't been able to stop anyone, and Houston is clearly capable of putting some points on the board. Also, the Texans' #1 area of weakness is pass defense, and that figures to be nullified somewhat by a conservative Denver passing attack with Tebow under center. Denver running back Knowshon Moreno is also banged up, but is expected to play.

I would love this play to death, except that Andre Johnson is extremely questionable right now. Obviously his absence would hurt the Texans, but this matchup is so favorable to Houston, i think they can still get by without him.

I also like the over, btw. Expect to see a lot of points here.
  • mikehawk80mikehawk80 Member
    edited December 2010
    im taking the colts and the redskins.
  • HoudiniHoudini Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    I live in Tampa and the Bucs are the best of the worst teams,no way should the Bucs lay 6 1/2 to ANY team in the NFL.Seattle wins the game out right.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    Texans, Bears, Lions
    Taking the ML on all.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    Texans, Bears, Lions
    Taking the ML on all.

Bears and Lions both win. Let's bring home Texans for afternoon game.
  • HoudiniHoudini Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    Seahawks drive down the field and score up 7-0.Hasselback gets injured on a play where NO ONE TOUCHED HIM and hes out the rest of the game>I sit there and watch Charlie Whitehurst throw groundballs to his recievers.Good call on those who had Tampa.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Texans up 17-0 at halftime, and they blow it.
  • mikehawk80mikehawk80 Member
    edited December 2010
    2 for 2. This isnt too hard.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    Five out of Six isn't too bad either! One of these days I'm not going to play the stinkin Raiders(my only loss). BTW, ace running back Darren McFadden is in his contract year. Don't expect to see him in silver & black next year. Got a feeling he will be sought after by many, but word out is that the NY Jets are looking to have a reliable back-up for LT, one who has speed and can catch the ball out of the backfield,. Sounds like D-Mac would be perfect. The Jets were prepared to take him in the draft 3 years ago but the Raiders chose right in front of them and got him, he has had some injuries but is healthy now and would be a NFL premier running back running behind Jets O-Line.