Free money @ TwinSpires

DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited December 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
I noticed an advertisment for TwinSpires (Churchill Down's ADW company) offering a $200 bonus for new signups until Dec 31st. I'm thinking about doing it myself, and i don't even need an online account. Pretty sweet offer, or so it would seem.

Are any of you guys using them already? If so, do you like? I know someone that had a YouBet account, and apparently they were absorbed by TwinSpires, so they now have a TwinSpires account by default. Haven't heard anything good or bad so far.

Anyway, here are the details:

December Double UP Special - $200 Sign-Up Bonus - Bet $200 Get $200 | twinspires

Comments

• HoudiniHoudini Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    DC you need to bet a total of $200 then they deposit $200,i had the $100 offer when i first signed up.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    I currently use it, however this offer expires tomorrow!
    I love TwinSpires, always have. While it doesn't offer the flashy rebates online sports and racebooks do, it does provide the best video footage on the net and free PPs for all thoroughbred tracks you play in a given day.

I've dabbled w/ xpressbet and youbet and found this to be far superior.
    There are now even several options for your betting layout to use whatever works best.

If anybody would like to sign up, let me know so I could refer you and grab a nice bonus myself (support a fellow hrt member!)
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited December 2010
    I just tried to sign up @ Twin Spires, and it seems they aren't accepting registration from people in Nevada. WTF?
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    They must figure Las Vegas is offshore, well, at least after the big earthquake comes LOL. I was on Youbet when it changed over also, about two months ago. thus far has seemed good.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    I was a long time user of Brisnet when it became Twin Spires. I have nothing but good things to say about their operation. If you need help with anything, just pick up the phone and call Les Inlow or Harry Furlong(yes, his name is furlong) and these guys will bend over backwards to accomodate you.BTW, I could also use the $200 bonus so keep me in mind also.