Shadow Warrior

cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
edited January 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Well guys this is my sleeper colt for the Triple Crown. He'll run tommorrow at Gulfstream's 8th race #9 @ 5-1 m/l. He should be 2-2. Still improving. Ran a mile in 1:37 last outting running green down the strech. Sired by AP Indy. Good Luck and May The Horse Be With You.

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited January 2011
    From the Rampaige race, eh? I remember him.

I picked up some very interesting info @ Gulfstream today, btw. Will post in the Horses to Watch thread shortly....
  • cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    If you remember, I had Dunkirk and Big Brown as my sleepers back then when they were unknowns. Well this year so far it's Shadow Warrior. For the girls it's Dance Quietly. She in @ the Gulf. in a non Graded stakes tommorrow.
    edited January 2011
    I think Black N Beauty will be pretty tough here. Good luck with Shadow Warrior though.

Current Derby Odds - Shadow Warrior is 75/1 @ Wynn, 100/1 @ Lucky's.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    I think Black N Beauty will be pretty tough here. Good luck with Shadow Warrior though.

Glad someone else made a killing off this one. $7.80 on a horse I expected to go off at 3/2.
    This really flatters Brethren, who sits atop my Derby contenders to watch after that romp in the CD allowance race.
  • HoudiniHoudini Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    Could it be a key race DC?
    edited January 2011
    Which one do you mean? Brethren's maiden win? It's a little late for that one, but yeah, it was a decent little key race.

With regard to that discussion we were having in the other thread, Fulton Street is entered @ Aqueduct tomorrow.
    edited January 2011
    Speaking of Fulton Street and the race in question, Southbeachsandy (listed as the 2/1 ml favorite in today's race, btw) came over and bumped him pretty hard in upper stretch. That definitely played a part in the diference between them at the wire, and there's no mention of it in the Racing Form.
    edited January 2011
    Fulton Street wins @ $15.20