Uncle Mo has received the Kiss of Death

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited April 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Below is a response to a blog on Bloodhorse, and most posters here know the person below and he has just put the kiss of death on Uncle Mo for the upcoming Triple Crown Series.

fb

Louisiana does not matter just like Friesan Fire didn't matter. Take a look at the Wood winner, Florida Derby winner and Arkansas Derby winner this year and throw everything else out. (Unless Borel is riding it.) You people are STILL talking about Dialed In and his perfect trip? Uncle Mo is by far the best in this weak looking class of 2011.

Draynay 03 Feb 2011 3:18 PM

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Draynay touting a Derby horse who's currently the big favorite. I'm shocked. Can this guy EVER go out on a limb?

Also, LOL at him saying the only legit contenders (aside from Uncle Mo) are the winners of the Wood, Fla Derby and Ark Derby. We don't even know who those horses are yet. And wouldn't it be funny if the horse he's currently insulting (Dialed In) wins the Fla Derby. That race would probably become unimportant, lol.

We all know Draynay is a troll, and is just trying to get under the skin of anyone who likes Dialed In. In other words, a lot of people. I'm just glad he's doing it somewhere else these days.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited February 2011
    I like how sitting 15 lengths off the winner is a perfect trip. When a jockey has 15 lengths ahead of him of course he is going to follow the clear path because he can literally plan his move right in front of him. Thank God Draynay cursed Uncle Mo.

I mean come on, yes the horse won the BC Juvenile with ease, but with the exception of Street Sense that hasn't panned out well. Uncle Mo reminds of War Pass. I'm predicting an injury or he stops maturing while other 3yo's become better and better.
    edited February 2011
    I don't think Uncle Mo reminds me of War Pass. That one was pretty clearly one-dimensional, whereas i'm not sure that Uncle Mo fits that description just yet (hard to tell off just 3 races). I also think that Uncle Mo is more talented than War Pass ever was. Frankly, aside from his front-running style and abbreviated racing schedule, i think Uncle Mo's credentials pretty damn strong. He desrves to be the favorite right now.

Does that mean he'll win the Derby? Of course not. Incidentally, it's funny War Pass gets mentioned in the Uncle Mo/Dialed In discussion, because Dialed In hails from the same connections that War Pass did. Also note the quote from Mr. LaPenta in FB's thread (thanks to FB for that) where he says that Dialed In might be their best-ever. Pretty strong words about a colt with two starts under his belt, coming from those connections.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Below is a response to a blog on Bloodhorse, and most posters here know the person below and he has just put the kiss of death on Uncle Mo for the upcoming Triple Crown Series.

fb

Louisiana does not matter just like Friesan Fire didn't matter. Take a look at the Wood winner, Florida Derby winner and Arkansas Derby winner this year and throw everything else out. (Unless Borel is riding it.) You people are STILL talking about Dialed In and his perfect trip? Uncle Mo is by far the best in this weak looking class of 2011.

Draynay 03 Feb 2011 3:18 PM

I'm not a handicapper but I'm a FORTUNE TELLER and a damn good one. If anyone is looking for there fortune to be read or the Kentucky Derby Winner please contact me at 1-900-FBWINNERS for the low fee of $99.99 per minute, the best money can buy and it's comes with my iron clad guarnatee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lipssealed:
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    Nothing has changed. Uncle Mo is still the most talented horse in the field. I have seen him run a 108 Beyer at Churchill. Until someone gets CLOSE to that I will stick with Mo. 1973 after Secretariat lost the Wood a famous sportswriter said his Breeding had finally caught up to him. I hear the same garbage now. On Derby Day I will box 5 horses and let the chips fall where they may. I will have win money on UM and on whatever horse Borel is riding.
    You will all know how I did on that one race when it's over.
    edited April 2011
    As I asked you before and still no answer, how much you have on him in the KDFW pools?
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    Me and 2 others put a thousand each on Uncle Mo. We also have 500 on Santiva.
    edited April 2011
    Draynay wrote: »
    Nothing has changed. Uncle Mo is still the most talented horse in the field. I have seen him run a 108 Beyer at Churchill. Until someone gets CLOSE to that I will stick with Mo. 1973 after Secretariat lost the Wood a famous sportswriter said his Breeding had finally caught up to him. I hear the same garbage now. On Derby Day I will box 5 horses and let the chips fall where they may. I will have win money on UM and on whatever horse Borel is riding.

Please quit using Uncle Mo and Secretariat in the same phrase!!!!! Uncle Mo couldn't hold Secretariat's C _ _ K at this time in his racing career. Come On with the Secretariat comparisons.
  • FEARTHCHMPFEARTHCHMP Junior Member
    edited April 2011
    Draynay wrote: »

Ill make my 1st post a winning one...Unlike every one of them you have posted here since I have been reading....

You my friend are what they call a loser in this sport....You post garbage...You bet garbage and you spew garbage from your mouth that only a GD garbage disposal would love.. I just read in another post that Beyer means crap when it comes to handicapping....And in this one you say Mo ran a 108 at CD and until anyone gets close to that you will stick with Mo.....Humm....Back Pedal much?

I will not even get into this UNREAL PILE OF @#$%@!# @#$$ comparing this horse to any of the greats anywhere let alone the great Secretariat. Mo doesn't deserve to crap in the same stall Secretariat did 38 years ago...

In short, you my friend are full of Crap....You are probably a 21 year old that has already burnt thru your trust fund $$ for the month or your grandmothers 869$ SS check and cant wait for the 3rd of the month to feed her another hot dog at the local OTB...

PS...1000$ on Mo....and 500 on Santiva...Should have just given it to Obama...He could have made better use of it...And that's saying something...
    edited April 2011
    FEARTHCHMP wrote: »
    I just read in another post that Beyer means crap when it comes to handicapping....And in this one you say Mo ran a 108 at CD and until anyone gets close to that you will stick with Mo.....Humm....Back Pedal much?

I think that might've been me.