Gulfstream will do what they have to......

DraynayDraynay Banned
edited March 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
They are going to find 4 horses to run against him no matter what. Too much money to let that horse get away. I just want to see the Derby winner run.

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited March 2011
    Might as well go on record now.....i don't think Uncle Mo will win the Derby.

(really going out on a limb there, i know).
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited March 2011
    So you don't think the fastest, most talented horse in the race will win? Soldat, Brethren, or Stay Thirsty are 10 lengths away from matching this horse are you counting on magic? The Derby and Preakness are a given the only question really is will he have enough to win Belmont.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited March 2011
    Draynay wrote: »
    So you don't think the fastest, most talented horse in the race will win? Soldat, Brethren, or Stay Thirsty are 10 lengths away from matching this horse are you counting on magic? The Derby and Preakness are a given the only question really is will he have enough to win Belmont.

How many dominant two year olds come back to win the derby as a 3yo?
    Answer: A hell of a lot less than dominant 2yo's who come back and are "out-matured" or injured.

Draynay on a bandwagon? Shocking.
    At least this makes my analysis of Uncle Mo flopping at 3 more realistic, I don't think any horse you've hyped has ever won an important race.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited March 2011
    Fly, if you're hoping for Uncle Mo to flop you are on the wrong side of racing history this year. After the Timely Uncle Mo will be just 4 wins shy of legend status. The Wood will be close to a walkover because NO ONE wants to face him with their Derby colt.