Dance City !

DraynayDraynay Banned
edited April 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
The Arkansas Derby should really be interesting. Dance City will set the table for Brethren. The Factor can go out as fast as he wants and Dance City will be right there to push him all the way while Brethren waits for them to burn each other out. I can't wait. Pletcher is holding all the cards.

Comments

• InTheFogInTheFog Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    The Factor.:toast:
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    i want to see the factor roll.....open up in the lane by 5...
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    run the first 6 furlongs as fast as the Factor wants to and he will do it with him. If The Factor wants to go 109 so be it Dance City is there to do it with him.
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    don't go to sleep on sway away.

or the undefeated alternation.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    I expect big things from Brethren with Dance City setting the table.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    This race is going to be so wide open.

The more I think about Sway Away's missing tooth I feel he is going to be overlooked @ a fair price this time around.
    I refuse to jump off Alternation as I've done nothing but tout this one.
    And of course my 25-1 future on The Factor has me secretly rooting for him the whole time.

These next 2 weeks should answer alot of questions...except for one...whether Uncle Mo can handle real competition or not.
  • Polamalu43Polamalu43 Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    Brethern---Yet another sign that the apocalypse is upon us...Career 83 speed fig going to somehow jump up to over 100 because Dance City is in the race...I have no words to that logic...
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    THEY are sending Dance City !!! Brethren will be adding blinkers ! Let the race of speed begin !

83 Beyer ? Do you handicap based on Beyers ? Good luck.:thumbdown:
  • Polamalu43Polamalu43 Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    Dray...Considering every message board I have been to, where you have made your presence felt over the years, your track record with Derby winners doesn't exactly scream expert on your part!!! Dunkirk? Good god!

BSF's are a part of my handicapping, yes. Pace is also a part of that process, no doubt. If you think that Dance City can soften The Factor up, you are mistaken with all due respect. Where has this horse shown, in his 3 races that he has the class to do that? Simple question! If Brethern wins, I will be the first to say your were right. But come on, the same horse that couldn't beat 2 claimers last out! Sorry, but not buying your logic my friend!

In your feeble mind you are just hoping that The Factor gets beat, so "the chosen one" can win easy as you say. Frankly, I get tired of your comments, because you see no other logic besides your own!

I have spoken my peace!
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    watching the races and betting. Feel free to come show me how good you are. IF you remember correctly I liked a horse named Quality Road but he got hurt for the Derby and had to jump on Dunkirk. I guess Quality Road ended up being ok huh.....:yes:
  • cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    The Factor / Alternation / Arch Arch Arch in that order.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    exposed and will not win the Arkansas.:cool2: