300$ daily double.

DraynayDraynay Banned
edited February 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Aqu. Saturday 9th race 300$ DD 10 with 5. Morning Line and Uncle Mo..... how much do you think it will pay ?:yes:

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    not over 10 bucks...you might have to pay them..
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    10 bucks would be wonderful for 2 sure things don't you think ?
    edited April 2011
    if you say so....the only thing that scares me about uncle mo is that they are going to try stuff in this race...repole already said he wants to be on the rail and he wants a lot of dirt on the face....i wanna see if some jocks put him in tight and in a box....like last year with victor slamming into garrett...
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    Draynay wrote: »
    Aqu. Saturday 9th race 300$ DD 10 with 5. Morning Line and Uncle Mo..... how much do you think it will pay ?:yes:

$6.00 or less
    edited April 2011
    sounds about right fb....they are just going to key mo on the top....dont sleep on the fawkes runner...
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    Uncle Mo loved it. It didn't bother him a bit. This horse is something very special.:yes:
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    10th RACE...5 over 89 exactas...DD 5 with 1/3/10 in 11th...GOOD LUCK...It looks like a great day of RACING...w2w
  • InTheFogInTheFog Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    rayphil wrote: »
    sounds about right fb....they are just going to key mo on the top....dont sleep on the fawkes runner...

I like him in the Aq 9th, he has so much speed they have to Cool his shoes down when it's over not his head like others do.:toast:
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2011
    10 bucks would be wonderful for 2 sure things don't you think ?

Just so you know, Morning Line has never won a one-turn race in his entire life. And i doubt that will change today. I think he's overmatched here.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    $20 Kensei/Tobys Corner
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    Just so you know, Morning Line has never won a one-turn race in his entire life. And i doubt that will change today. I think he's overmatched here.

Uh-oh.
    edited April 2011

Zero Dollars. And no fucking excuse.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Zero Dollars. And no fucking excuse.

LOVE IT!
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    I could not believe it. I put my 500 dollar win bet down and my 300 dollar double and thought I was going to get rich. Morning Line did his job and I was thinking this is a easy sport but it was not to be. So much for getting rich.:drinking:
    edited April 2011
    I could not believe it. I put my 500 dollar win bet down and my 300 dollar double and thought I was going to get rich. Morning Line did his job and I was thinking this is a easy sport but it was not to be. So much for getting rich.:drinking:

We don't believe you, You need more people.

Drayton Nay (Drayton) on Myspace

facebook.com/drayton.nay

LOL at the best part of his facebook - Uncle Mo is his favorite athlete
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    The chalk was biting at Tampa all day long and lopez was helping me along. A great day....could have been better but we always think that.
    edited April 2011
    I could not believe it. I put my 500 dollar win bet down and my 300 dollar double and thought I was going to get rich.

You can't possibly be serious, can you???

A - How could you possibly bet $500 on Uncle Mo (or any other horse) at odds of 1/9?

B - How could you possibly bet a $300 double on Morning Line/Uncle Mo, when the plain win bet on Morning Line was paying JUST AS MUCH?

C - How could you think you were going to "get rich" by keying everything to a 1/9 shot?

Please tell me this is just part of your schtick....
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    Huh ? The only bet I had on Mo was the DD. I upped my bet on Morning Line when I saw he was going off at 2 to 1 I was expecting 4 to 5 but was happy to take it. I lost back to back races at Gulfstream so it was a make or break race for me along with the beautiful 8 horse I had for 400 at Tampa. I told my buddy to bet him big and he wouldn't believe me unless I sent him a photo of my ticket for 400 so I sent it to him through a text. He put 400 on him to and he won going away from the 4. I ended my day with a 50 dollar win on First Dude and a 50 dollar win bet on Win Willy.
    edited April 2011
    $500 on Morning Line? Okay, that's different. But i still don't see how you could've bet the doube. It was paying like $6.00, same price as Morning LIne was showing on the toteboard in Race 9. So you take on additional risk for no further reward. Not the way to do business.
    edited April 2011
    LOL. That's another thing i never thought i'd see, Draynay on Facebook. Congrats on the cute girlfriend, at least you're doing something right...

PS - I like Uncle Mo as favorite athlete. You should maybe upgrade to Zenyatta though.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    But the cute girlfriend has been my wife for 5 years !!! :yes:
    edited April 2011
    Huh ? The only bet I had on Mo was the DD. I upped my bet on Morning Line when I saw he was going off at 2 to 1 I was expecting 4 to 5 but was happy to take it. I lost back to back races at Gulfstream so it was a make or break race for me along with the beautiful 8 horse I had for 400 at Tampa. I told my buddy to bet him big and he wouldn't believe me unless I sent him a photo of my ticket for 400 so I sent it to him through a text. He put 400 on him to and he won going away from the 4. I ended my day with a 50 dollar win on First Dude and a 50 dollar win bet on Win Willy.

You just stated in the Can she beat Summer Soiree ? thread you had $300.00 to win on First Dude and 100 w/p on Win Willy!!!!!! Which is it the above or the new lie today. A liar cannot never cover his tracks and your are once again exposed, go back to the sidelines. I sent you there once before and somehow you backdoored you way back in.

NOTE: Mr. RC Colton is one of my good friends and it just happnes his Sister owns Tampa Bay Downs and if you need any comps or passes to the suites let me know and I will hook you up. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE A DOUCHE BAG AND CANNOT REMEMBER THE LIES YOU TELL!!!!!!!!!! :thumbdown:

YOU ARE A FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cursing:

YOU ARE A JERKOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yelling:

BUT I'M A ROOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:peace:
    edited April 2011
    Bump
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    Man you are whacked and bit angry. I posted some of the tickets on my facebook. And we shared some of our tickets. To be honest I didn't want to bet a dime on Win Willy to win I only wanted to bet him to place but Mario talked me into it. We did bet 100 to win/place on WIn Willy and I had half of the ticket.

After I hit the 1 horse on the 12 race at Tampa I was done but we had to wait for our wives to comeback from shopping. Mario wanted to bet First Dude and Win Willy while we waited. I know it must kill you FB but I won all day long. Tampa has been very very good to me this year.

Let me guess what you will say next.... I photoshopped all my win tickets.....lol.....rookie
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    I posted some of the tickets on my facebook.

Remind me to send you a facebook request this weekend. I'll be certain post all of my winners and disregard any losing tickets so I can be as great of a handicapper as you. Your antics are lucky to fool a 15yo with little knowledge of horse racing, let alone anyone on this forum.

Do like several of us, post a few picks for once BEFORE the race. The only names you've touted since you got here were Uncle Mo and Arienza, both of which flopped and the excuses started rolling. How do you make yourself feel better? Tell everyone about the killer day you had at Tampa Bay.

Not sure if your father never being proud of you or having some crooked childhood fuels your need to chronologically lie to try to impress people on an internet forum.

I have no problems crediting you when you actually call a winner, but you will never hear me compliment you for bragging on your great day of unposted picks after the horse you've been over-rating the entire time you've returned lost with an easy setup.

Just as another example...let's use the Fairgrounds Handicap when you were ALL over Apart. All you talked about is betting Apart. I liked Giant Oak, admitted my loss, and moved on. You came here hyping how you "cashed huge" on your ice cold exacta with Mission Impazzable...whom you never spoke a single word about before.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    Like everyone here I win some races and lose some races. I handicap 40 races on Friday and bet 25 on Saturday. Tampa has been playing to speed for a while. Knowing a track and how it runs helps a lot. But you guys must lose so often you just can't believe when someone wins. I am a win/place better and sometimes just a place better. I cash more tickets than most because I am able to accept place wins and getting 4.40 on a 300 dollar place bet.

I posted my 300 dollar DD bet on my facebook. I also posted a few of my wins from Saturday I cashed 14 tickets and had to throw away 11. Anytime I cash more than I have to throw away I am having a good day. Thank goodness Paco got me off to a good start. I will be at Tampa again on Saturday I will handicap the entire card for you and send you my thoughts. I will provide you the picks for the first pick 3 of the day. Again, I posted a few of my winners may I suggest you do the same.
    edited April 2011
    I am a win/place better and sometimes just a place better.

You said it yourself. Your a win/place better who was all hyped on Apart yet Im supposed to believe you made a killing off the exacta where you made no aforemention of Mission Impazzable who actually won the race?

Everybody wins and everybody loses. The guy who plays numbers and names in the OTB wins sometimes. Anybody can post their winners after a day at the track, let us see you do it before.

I'm sure everybody on here believes you win sometimes. What nobody believes is your excuses when your big horses run terribly, but we're supposed to believe you still had killer days everytime. I'm sure your like most of us, and you bet heavier in many races than others. Hell, often times for me one play is the size of my day's other entire race wagers.

You say you had a great day betting flash at Tampa, good, but prove it. I have no qualms with flash betters, I bet flash quite often myself and value can be found @ 4-5 just as easily as it can @ 10-1. Anybody can come on here on a Sunday morning and brag about their winners like there is no tomorrow. What I want to see are two things
    1) One of the horses you hype to actually win.
    2) Post some selections BEFORE the race. You spend enough time trolling, I dont even need an analysis, when you handicap all these races Friday night hop on here and post them to show us what a great handicapper you really are. I'll be the first to tip my hat when you show me you had a good day with written proof.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    Wow.... that is the first time pictures of my winning tickets are not good enough. Funny, I guess I am NEVER going to see anyone here besides me post their winning tickets.
    edited April 2011
    Yet you still ignore my request for you to put picks up before...figures....
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    I will post my picks if you post pictures of your tickets on Saturday. Deal ? I did it on Facebook why can't you ?