Sit down for dinner fellas. time for some of draynay's crow

kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
edited April 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
not even second

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    *pulls up chair*

Adds a couple more to my Derby ALL OTHERS futures team too.
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    thanks for pullin up a chair! dinner will be served shortly!
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    room for me at the table.....draynay has enough crow to go around....lol....
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    plenty of room. i don't know how it will all fit on the table though.
    edited April 2011
    this is what happens when someone touts a horse so much and gives the others no shot....half in 48 he should of never looked back....now even if the factor loses dray should keep the pie hole close...
  • FLYBYNIGHTFLYBYNIGHT Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    There is No way he( Draynay) will pull up a chair for dinner...He dropped it on the front porch and did a ring and Run!
    edited April 2011
    i like uncle mo the horse but i just love that draynay got proved wrong..(AGAIN)
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    Pulls up a chair to tell the story about a mud horse named mine that bird never had a chance in hell.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    What does happen if The Factor cant get the distance next week? Who's the favorite? Dialed In?
    edited April 2011
    idk....read somewhere that uncle mo had blood on his knees????favorite at 10-1 possible..
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    rayphil wrote: »
    idk....read somewhere that uncle mo had blood on his knees????favorite at 10-1 possible..

Ummm. I can't imagine Dialed In above 4-1.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    I sat in Booth 55 outside today at Tampa Bay Downs and had a blast eating chalk all day. I could have won a fortune but I had to settle for a little win. Enough for dinner for 4 at Capital Grill and a little walking money. The weather was great and I will be back for the Kentucky Derby.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    Draynay wrote: »
    I sat in Booth 55 outside today at Tampa Bay Downs and had a blast eating chalk all day. I could have won a fortune but I had to settle for a little win. Enough for dinner for 4 at Capital Grill and a little walking money. The weather was great and I will be back for the Kentucky Derby.

Sure you did.

Somehow even though we ALL know you lost, you know it is the internet and you just make shit up about what a great day you had so you don't look like the dumbass you know everyone thinks you are.

All you do is talk Uncle Mo, he loses to a pair of nobodies and then all you can talk about is what a great day at Tampa you had.
    edited April 2011
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    Sure you did.

Somehow even though we ALL know you lost, you know it is the internet and you just make shit up about what a great day you had so you don't look like the dumbass you know everyone thinks you are.

All you do is talk Uncle Mo, he loses to a pair of nobodies and then all you can talk about is what a great day at Tampa you had.

Hey one of those nobodies he lost to yesterday might be my Derby play. :yes:
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    I heard someone spotted Mikeinyc was feeding Uncle Mor some chinese food from over at merrick blvd before the race. Did you have some inside info Mike?
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    What are you 12 ? There are races all day long and I don't need to tell stories my life is interesting enough. Maybe you didn't know this but there were some great races ALL DAY long yesterday. My life does not revolve around 1 race I bet many and the races I like to remember are the ones I cheered home.
    edited April 2011
    Horsin~Aro wrote: »
    I heard someone spotted Mikeinyc was feeding Uncle Mor some chinese food from over at merrick blvd before the race. Did you have some inside info Mike?

My original plan was if Toby's Corner had won the Gotham I would take that win ticket and place it all on him in the Kentucky Derby as a future interest but as you know he didn't win that race. After watching the Gotham it seemed like the horse when entering the stretch was looking all over the place. Might of cost him the race. Once they announced they were gonna run this horse with blinkers I thought he had a better shot. If you watched yesterdays race he looked like he wanted to start looking around but the blinkers helped that considerably. I might end up making this horse my derby pick. Have always liked the trainer and how he handles and places his horses unlike Pletcher and especially Lukas.