Dance City vs. The Factor

DraynayDraynay Banned
edited April 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Brethren and Dance City are on the outside of The Factor and the bullet by Dance City in his last workout tells you he is going to be flying out the gate. He is there for one reason and one reason to challenge The Factor for the lead. Brethren is going to sit behind them and let them duke it out. The pace will be quick and things seem to set up for the closers. Elite Alex has to do it on Saturday or he is done. A win or place is a must for Elite Alex. I think the speed duel gets him home for the win. I think Brethren will be there at the end too so I will box him with Elite Alex.

Tri Box ( 1, 2, 4, 8 )

Comments

• InTheFogInTheFog Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    And That's A Factor.:toast:
    edited April 2011
    That's Another Factor:
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Just remember what Draynay said a couple of months ago. Look at the winners of the Wood Memorial, the Arkansas Derby, and the Florida Derby. Throw everyone else out.

Draynay is all over Toby's Corner and Dialed In right now. Only one other horse can win the Derby, according to him. Perhaps The Factor can factor in.

One thing's for sure, Uncle Mo is a throwout because he lost the Wood Memorial. That's straight from Draynay's mouth. Right guys?
    edited April 2011
    I wouldn't bet him if he ran on the under card.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    InTheFog wrote: »
    I wouldn't bet him if he ran on the under card.

This made me laugh
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    yea he is betting on bethren who just got beat by a 16k claimer.....good luck with that...maybe ramon wont choke this time...just remember "in bob we trust"....maybe pletcher should take some notes..
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2011
    I may bet on Brethren. I haven't decided yet. I do think he'll offer some value with his bandwagon completely empty.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    Inthefog, do me favor and name one horse that will finish in front of Uncle Mo in the Derby. And then decide how much money you want to bet me he doesn't. I'll wait.
    edited April 2011
    I have doubts Uncle Mo will even run in the Derby.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    I understand you have doubts but the bet will only stand if each horse runs. I will take UM and you will take ? and how much would you like to bet ?
    edited April 2011
    He'll be retired before the Derby.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    I'll bet you on that to. How much ?