eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited April 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
arkansas derby was ugly.....factor was no factor...sway away moved to early....this derby is wide open.....

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    Sway Away somehow still looked green too, you'd think he'd have matured by now.

My concern is what the hell they were doing with The Factor. Why was this horse not on the lead? You know he needs it, Baffert has said it himself that he's a loose train. I don't see the point in trying to rate him in biggest prep race.

Nehro is on my list right now for Derby plays.
  • husker70husker70 Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    Sway Away somehow still looked green too, you'd think he'd have matured by now.

My concern is what the hell they were doing with The Factor. Why was this horse not on the lead? You know he needs it, Baffert has said it himself that he's a loose train. I don't see the point in trying to rate him in biggest prep race.

Nehro is on my list right now for Derby plays.
    FLYIN LATE---CHECK HUSKERS COMMENTS ON ASSMUSSEN DAY....I'M LIKE EF HUTTON....
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    Personally, I think that Baffert decided to SHIT all over Pletcher in this race. Bretheren I believe needed a top 3. Thats why dance city was in the race for a blistering pace with the factor. no real flame duel upfront and no Bretheren. Baffert already found the factor can do two turns, he didnt need to go crazy today.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    The Factor was no factor just like I said he would be. I still can't see why anyone thought this horse had any shot at the Derby at all. Uncle Mo looks better and better all the time.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    Horsin~Aro wrote: »
    Personally, I think that Baffert decided to SHIT all over Pletcher in this race. Bretheren I believe needed a top 3. Thats why dance city was in the race for a blistering pace with the factor. no real flame duel upfront and no Bretheren. Baffert already found the factor can do two turns, he didnt need to go crazy today.

I think he got in too tight and may have even stumbled in the first turn. However, a displaced palate can cause a complete non effort like this. I'm not a huge fan, but he has excuses for sure.

My elite Alex and sway away futures bit the dust today, but my pool 2 and 3 field bets are looking better and better. I've got half the gate or more at 10-1.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    not to notice Nehro. He looked good.:yes: