Preakness challenge contest $100

Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
edited April 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
This is the deal. Will have the contest as long as okayed by DC and Edward. DC if this is a go would you pick the format and payouts you find best.

I will be putting the $1000 into tris but how about this. Baffert no horse in the top 3 and I will sponsor a $100 contest for the preakness. Baffert with horse on the board and Draynay sponsors the $100 contest....

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Not really a fair contest (to you) until you see which Baffert horses are actually entered in the race. Beyond that, you guys are welcome to sponsor the contest, at least as far as i'm concerned.
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    Thats ok Ill take my chances and figure the guys and gals here can benifit and have some fun too. I am banking on Midnight Interlude so any other entrants would just be a plus. Let us know when the time comes what format you would like and payouts. Would the loser be able to deposit into your account or would you rather the loser paid out direct?
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    The only way Midnight Interlude hits the board is if he jumps over the fence and runs into it.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    Draynay wrote: »
    The only way Midnight Interlude hits the board is if he jumps over the fence and runs into it.

Ok this actually made me laugh. However, you didn't respond to whether you are in for the contest.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2011
    I don't want to get involved in the money aspect, you guys can make those agreements between yourselves. As far as scoring, i dunno, maybe a points system would work best? Like 3 points for win, 2 points for place, and 1 point for show. If you wanted to go by price, you could simply go by the toteboard prices.
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited April 2011
    I am in !
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited April 2011
    I think you said the same about everyone running against quality road