Any Hits?

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited May 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Apriority nose cost me 13k.

Made about $500 bucks this weekend. Any big scores?

Comments

• Steve19036Steve19036 Member
    edited May 2011
    Hit the Trifecta on a last minute play that was about my only joy on the day nice score though shame i played 1 other ticket with MOH in the 3rd spot coulda doubled close to 2k. Wheeled Plum Pretty with a bunch of losers lol 1/3/11/12/15
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    had the Oaks/Derby double and a $2 win ticket on Animal Kingdom. Made a few dollars
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    Had quite a nice score in the Derby (crushed rest of day)
    Had WPS on Animal Kingdom, had the exacta, and went 5/6 on my head-to-head matchups.
    Led to a very profitable day.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    Had quite a nice score in the Derby (crushed rest of day)
    Had WPS on Animal Kingdom, had the exacta, and went 5/6 on my head-to-head matchups.
    Led to a very profitable day.

Good Shit.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Wow, 5-for-6 on matchups? That's pretty strong. Congrats on AK, and especially the exacta!

Myself, i had a small ticket on AK that i picked up last week. I only played two matchups, and went 0-for-2 (both Soldat).
  • Chisox6Chisox6 Junior Member
    edited May 2011
    hit exacta and 10-11 doubke late to get close to even....missed races 4-7 pick 4 by a nose when goodtime stayed up over fusa code
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    I was $1000 in the hole and played a $35 win on AK only because of FBs posting. At least went home bruised and beaten as opposed to raped lol
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    Wow, 5-for-6 on matchups? That's pretty strong. Congrats on AK, and especially the exacta!

Myself, i had a small ticket on AK that i picked up last week. I only played two matchups, and went 0-for-2 (both Soldat).

I played 3 on AK and 3 on Shackleford.
    Obviously won all the AK matchups.
    Lost the Shackleford over MMM head-to-head.