Breeder's Cup Tickets

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited May 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Advance CD VIP tickets went on sale starting today and going thru May 22. Open to the public on June6.

If anyone is interested I will give you my code and you can order now for the best seats.

Presale Tickets » Breeders' Cup World Championships

1-877-849-4287

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    Advance CD VIP tickets went on sale starting today and going thru May 22. Open to the public on June6.

If anyone is interested I will give you my code and you can order now for the best seats.

1-877-849-4287

John, please e-mail me.
    nathantoma@gmail.com
    Thanks.
  • bbixlerbbixler Senior Member
    edited May 2011

1-877-849-4287

steelcurtain@hotmail.com
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    Just a heads up I sat in the following areas for the KY Derby and I will list them in my preferecne. I'm a straight up handicapper and lover to have the room at the table to have my form and other material I brinig with me.

Triple Crown Room - GREAT SEATS

Millionaires Row - It's a little overrated IMO - Can't get to the balcony bad viewing.

Skye Terrace - A little older but decent enviroment.

Matt Winn Room - Inside with not outlet to outside to view the races.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    I wish I could meet up with you all this coming BC. Just a bad year for me as my MOM is turing 80 on the 7th of Nov. and I'm throwing her a HUGE party for all the family on the 5th of November. My MOM will only be 80 once and the BC comes every year so I have to pass this year. I will be there in spirit with you all.

FB
    edited May 2011
    fbwinners wrote: »
    I wish I could meet up with you all this coming BC. Just a bad year for me as my MOM is turing 80 on the 7th of Nov. and I'm throwing her a HUGE party for all the family on the 5th of November. My MOM will only be 80 once and the BC comes every year so I have to pass this year. I will be there in spirit with you all.

FB

Enjoy your mother's bday, I'm sure she'll be thrilled for the party, and as you said, this only happens once. I was actually going to email you tonight to see if you would be there.

Any chance you'll be heading north for the Arlington Million?
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    BBixler, you Steelers fan! Go Jets!

I left all the info at my office. However, my code is very genaric and I will post tomorrow.

The Code is the same for all Twin Spires VIP players so most of you will get the same in today's mail.

My question is how many of you HRT Forum folks are interested in getting seating together, no wifes allowed?

Let us know and we can go from there! As FB said, I would prefer a 3rd floor deal as it is a better deal, although much more expensive, but worth it!
    edited May 2011
    Also note from the seating chart downloaded that section 316 or 317? shows as Sold Out! These are by far the best boxes available and are kept for the owners, Seth Hancock, Cot Campbell, Ogden Phipps, etc. But anything on either side in a box is more than OK. Any of the clubs that FB mentioned are ok too, but are limited to two day purchases, and are very pricey! Look the seating chart over and let's see if we can get together for some real fun and a profitable week-end!
    edited May 2011
    I'm aiming to get a box with two of my friends, my father, and two of his friends.
    Looking at section 322 right now.
    edited May 2011
    Perfect! And you will appreciate being on 3rd floor or up!

BTW, my daughter is attending Preakness this Saturday and I am trying to get her off the infield. She is going with a bunch of her D.C. buds who think the infield is ok. She claims that there are two infield areas and she is in the one where people don't get murdered. this sounds like bull shit to me but I don't know. If Ray or anyone knows let me know! I can always get her a seat in Cot's box, but not for her 15 or so friends. So, there is only so much a father can do!
    edited May 2011

BTW, my daughter is attending Preakness this Saturday and I am trying to get her off the infield. She is going with a bunch of her D.C. buds who think the infield is ok. She claims that there are two infield areas and she is in the one where people don't get murdered. this sounds like bull shit to me but I don't know. If Ray or anyone knows let me know! I can always get her a seat in Cot's box, but not for her 15 or so friends. So, there is only so much a father can do!

I go every year to the Preakness and don't get anywhere near the infield. There is only one and it's a monster! I sit in the grandstand concourse.....undercover....the tickets are purple and they cost $75. I'm with a group of about 50 people and I just pay the one guy every year so I'm not sure how easy it is to get them now.

The infield has calmed down now since they can't take anything in there but you can buy a mug for $20 and drink all day so it still gets crazy!
    edited May 2011
    BBixler, you Steelers fan! Go Jets!

I left all the info at my office. However, my code is very genaric and I will post tomorrow.

The Code is the same for all Twin Spires VIP players so most of you will get the same in today's mail.

My question is how many of you HRT Forum folks are interested in getting seating together, no wifes allowed?

Let us know and we can go from there! As FB said, I would prefer a 3rd floor deal as it is a better deal, although much more expensive, but worth it!

I was at the AFC Championship game.....party in the first half but we were all holding out breathe in the 2nd half...LOL

:drinking:
    edited May 2011
    cdi promo code

CDIVIPBC
  • IH8PATDAYIH8PATDAY Member
    edited May 2011

Hi, new to the forum but have been handicapping and betting horses for 43 years, btw I'm 45, lol. I live in the Philly area and usually go to The Preakness and Belmont every year, but not this year :yelling:. Anyway, the last few years starting with Smarty in 2004, I went to the infield in the Turfside Terrace area. It is a little pricey $275.00 per ticket and up but it the best money I ever spent. Your own table, breakfast and lunch buffet (Not top shelf food but not bad either) all non-alcoholic drinks free, reserved turf course finish line seating and your own bank of betting windows. Fenced off from all the animals on the infield, it was just fantastic. If your a hardcore bettor like me or just a casual fan just there for the day of enjoyment it is great. peace