Until I'm convinced otherwise, 4 horse tri box 1--4--10--11

More to Follow later.

Comments

• wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    I am boxing 4/8/11...w2w
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    I think Ive played the 4 horse Aikenite every time he has run since the Breeders Cup 2 years ago and Im gonna play him again today. Gonna key him with 1-8-9-10-11. GL
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    Races all across the country today , and trying to handicap some of these is an effort in futility. Nevertheless, there are a couple of plays that look good to me, in no particular order:

Belmont 1st
    George has the #1 in here and he thinks he has a good chance to hit the board at a price. He also thinks the fav's are vulnerable, and he likes the Islin horse, #9 @ 5-1, and Johnny's mount, #3.

Exacta Box 1--3--9

Belmont 3rd

Best short priced wager of the day. #5 KATSKILL BAT, 9/5

Belmont 9th, Sands Point GIII
    Screwey play for me and hope to get lucky. #6 is a standout, and 2 or 3 have the look of one of them will run 2nd, but if one of them does then the other will not hit the board, and the 4 or 5 will complete the tri.

Trifecta prayer play----6---2/3
    4/5

the unknown in here is Naples Bay, one of our horses to watch list winners?

Lone Star 7th
    goes at 4:23 CDT
    no explanation needed as this is a two horse race.

Trifecta 3----5----2/4/7

Churchill 9th
    Key 8----over 2/3/9

Met Mile
    tri 4-horse box 1--4--10--11

GOOD LUCK ON MEMORIAL DAY!

Veterans drink free, and Japs, Germans, and Arabs pay double!
  • FirinredFirinred Junior Member
    edited May 2011
    .Belmont 8th Dominant Currency , Maragh-Penna team up to make it two in a row..
  • randyfrandyf Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    Thanks Very Much.
    Anything On Weaver In The 11th?
    edited May 2011
    Yeah!

W2W already put this out in his Belmont thread as his top pick in the 11th today.

#3 CORONATION DAY, 8-1

Been off for the winter, but no problems just a rest and refreshning. Turf only runer does not ship out of N.Y. so not too many races at Aqueduct during cold weather. Has always run very well of the winter layoffand no reason to think won't today.

W2W put it out as #3 with 1/4 and I couldn't agree more. I'll probably play the Ex Bx 1--3--4 then get a good size tri using 1/3---1/3---2/4.

GOOD LUCK!
  • randyfrandyf Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    Thanks Thanks Thanks Again And Again For Your Help. Do You Have A Horse Site?
    edited May 2011
    Heavens No!
    I've been involved in this great sport since I was around 12 years old. Done my share of just about everything you can do from hot walking to training to finally owning a few of my own. Now, I prefer to be part of the Dogwood Partnership family.
    Nothing I enjoy better than hitting a good one from time to time. I guess I've been to most every major track in the country, and some in Europe and Hong Kong too!

You are catching my picks at a good time now, but all that can change at any time, as we all know!

DC & FB have their own sites and are damned good ones! However, if you are interested in the best, then go to ISELLPICKS@net.org.bull.shit! BTW, I can never look at Dale Romans the same again!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
    edited May 2011
    SHIT---DO NOT HIT THAT URL ABOVE
    I did it again, won't happen again, I promise!
  • prolexusprolexus Junior Member
    edited May 2011
    What is the site for FB?
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    i have a feeling today that yawanna twist is going to run a big one...12-1 ml
  • IH8PATDAYIH8PATDAY Member
    edited May 2011
    I look for a big bounce back effort from #8 Haynesfield
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2011
    The ones i was looking at were Tizway and Caixa Electronica. I think the race is totally wide-open though.
    edited May 2011
    DC

couldn't agree more. Most wide open one mile race of the year, including BC Mile.

Caixa E was on my short list( which means the entire field), but you can't play them all! Pat Day likes Haynesfield and he will probably go off as the fav. Me and Mike like Aikenite, but I am probably too close to this one for my own good. Who knows! Should be a good one! I guess I'll stick to my first play, a 4 horse tri box 1--4--10--11. This shows how wide open this race is if I'm using 4 plays?
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    Wide open race here. Taking a shot with Rodman @ 25-1 with 5mtp.
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited May 2011
    CORONATION DAY gave us nice prices $8.20 $5.80...should win next out...w2w