I'm done

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited June 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
three days in a row with nothing but excuses! I'm done putting out plays until I can give out a winner! Stay Tuned!
If I don't put out a winner in my next tout, I'll give Shackelford a blo,
well you know!

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    I'll give Shackelford a blo,
    well you know!

Solid reference to quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever read on this forum.

Bad picks happen, losing streaks happen, things turn around quickly.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    john we all been there....this is what this game brings...i just normally narrow down the tracks i look at and slim down the wager until you get through it..im a cheap better anyway except if i love a horse..keep posting though..
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    three days in a row with nothing but excuses! I'm done putting out plays until I can give out a winner! Stay Tuned!
    If I don't put out a winner in my next tout, I'll give Shackelford a blo,
    well you know!

I'm splitting my bankroll in half tomorrow. I'm betting half on the tout, and saving the other half in case I need to have Shackleford vanned down from NY.
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    I have gotten used to those days John. You will have many many winning ones to come with your knowledge. I have to admit though the 2nd funniest i heard here about the reference. The 1st I shouldnt remind everyone but the post Dunco made and got banned for to the young lady who had joined the forum.