Saturday Plays For Hrt

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited June 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
June 18, 2011

FBWINNERS INC.

STAKES PLAYS FROM COAST TO COAST

BELMONT PARK

2 – LONGHUNTER – WPS – This colt is coming off one of the worst rides I have seen in my days of watching racing. We will not get near the ml on this one as I hope we can get 3/1 and I will be happy. This one is a graded stakes winner in the making and will put it all together today and cruise by them all down the lane.

2 over 1-5-7-8-9 in exotics

CHURCHILL DOWNS

RACE 9

4 – BANNED – WIN - I think between this one and the one above they could vie for the best 3 yo weeds colts out there. Banned was a easy winner for us on Oaks day along with a nice super with him on top. The horse that ran second to him that day came back last night and came up a neck short in a weeds stake race at HW against Midnight Interlude in a strong time. Anything close to even money is a steal on this colt. I also think we can make Banned a nice super play listed above.

4 over 3-6-7 over 1-3-6-7 over all

RACE 10

3 – WILBURN – WP – The one thing to pay attention to is that Mike Smith takes off all his mounts today to come in and ride this colt for the Assman as he rode him back in Cali. That is all I need along with my clocker info I received last night that this one is sitting on a huge effort. Don’t let this soon to be stakes winner slip past you today.

RACE 12

6 – REGAL RANSOM – WPS – I have been on this one in his past two and he have been sick at the wire each time. I still cannot believe we lost on Oaks day at 9/1 on the wire by First Dude. Well this is his 3rd off the layoff and will be fit as a tick coming into this race after 3 straight legit works since his last race. The distance won’t be a problem and Garcia should have him ready to pounce down the lane at once again a square price.
6 over 2-3-4-5-9-11 – reverse in 2nd hole also.

CHURCHILL DOWNS

PICK 4

RACE 9 – 4

RACE 10 – 2-3-5-7

RACE 11 – 2-3-5-6-7

RACE 12 – 2-6

GL, FB

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Check out the difference in time between Banned and Diva Ash (Race 11) on the same card & distance last time out.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    yeah,
    about 3 full seconds. After looking at that, I wonder why the hell I used diva Dash in the pick 4? ( race 11 Cd)
    I tried to get some interest in the Amoss horse, #7 Gaya, 8-1, but she has one bad race and it was on yielding turf. I really think Kathmanblu moves way up on the soft going.
    In race 9,, banned will go off at 1/9 or less. The pick 4 is starting to look like a short payoff with the rain and all those sct?
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    Odd we always pick the same horses. lol GOOD LUCK! Also like LONGHUNTER
  • rumplerumple Member
    edited June 2011
    People pay for these picks? Yikes.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    Hey ASSHOLE!

This makes about the fourth or fifth time that you have come to this forum and made some cheap comment after the fact. As best as I can tell, you have never offered anything to this site except jumping on someone when the races don't go the way we had hoped for. Anyone can do this after the race has run. Hell, at least Draynay offered something, you offer nothing! Step up and be somebody or keep your fucking mouth shut! I don't need someone telling me my picks sucked, hell, I damned well know when they don't work out because I have sure as hell lost my own money on them. As for you, it is certainly your choice on who to listen to and who to ignore. If one or two bad days causes you to come on HRT and jump on a persons bad day, then just don't pay any attention to that persons perspective. Nuff Said!
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    I think any Jack Ass busting Balls on picks should be posting his plays on somewhat of a regular basis as opposed to only posting during money contests. Looking at your past posts idiot i do not see one post with plays beyond the $$ contests here. Does the letters go fuck yourself mean anything to you.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    rumple wrote: »
    People pay for these picks? Yikes.

I think its time you leave this forum.